Hayaay young halimos in the west have outdone farahs in body count

Status
Not open for further replies.
She is officialy part of what i like to call 'dowladda ku meel gaarka'. She is verry useful for those not ready to get married yet - keep her until further notice. Usually 'DKMG' are made of cadaan girls but as the world gets more fuckep up, somali girls joined the party. Verry nice.

What dambi? If he outed her identity I'd be the first to condemn him, but he didn't do that.
There are a number of things wrong here tbh. I'd point them out, but its better to talk to the person rather than about them, and I don't care about this topic enough tbr.

Gambar

VIP
Dee on my side it is all jokes. Do you think I will sleep with a woman that got run through by 15 trains? I love my life. z3zrULC
You blasting this girls high body count (even though her identity is hidden) is the reason they sleep with ajnabi.

The real calculation is subtract by the amount of ajnabi she’s slept with and add the amount of Somalis.

FatherlyCrispAmericancicada-max-1mb.gif

@jugjugwacwac

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
I was just making a point as far 'lay potential' for females is concerned. Anyways, I get what you're saying about her willingness being the main issue...but if guys don't like that, then they have to have some self-control and shame as well.

There are a few comments here advicing to only use that kind of girl as a "side chick"... and then get a miskeen girl later on, when looking for wife material. The blatant hypocrisy and entitlement pisses me off tbh. A stone has no value for women either, why should we trade diamonds for that?

:stevej:

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
@Bohol
Yo this legit terrifies man you know. When it comes to marriage I am legit scared. Bruv no ones wants a hoe as a mother for ur kidsand mali chicks are just too ty. For a white girl that is kinda over the top bit a somali muslim girl whos deen and dhaqan is against shit like this and to act like that is normal, mad:damn:. I am flabbergasted wallahi. Man might as well marry a normal muslim girl, cus wallahi somali girls are wilding out here g.

Legit everytime I go to the club I see bare mali chicks wallahi and they expect us man to wife them up. La hawla :francis:

@Bohol
Yo this legit terrifies man you know. When it comes to marriage I am legit scared. Bruv no ones wants a hoe as a mother for ur kidsand mali chicks are just too ty. For a white girl that is kinda over the top bit a somali muslim girl whos deen and dhaqan is against shit like this and to act like that is normal, mad:damn:. I am flabbergasted wallahi. Man might as well marry a normal muslim girl, cus wallahi somali girls are wilding out here g.

Legit everytime I go to the club I see bare mali chicks wallahi and they expect us man to wife them up. La hawla :francis:

Lol, some of them (not all) it up in their early 20s, then later on when its time to get married they find a miskiin, innocent, educated Abdi, who loves them and gets married. Abdi doesn't listen to the "rumours" and believe she's a good girl. I feel bad for them, but it is what it is. You have to charge it to the game.

@Bohol

:drakewtf:

You just called all Somali girls ty

Gambar

VIP
@Bohol

Didn’t you just make a thread about sleeping with a Latina? :cosbyhmm:

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
Lol, some of them (not all) it up in their early 20s, then later on when its time to get married they find a miskiin, innocent, educated Abdi, who loves them and gets married. Abdi doesn't listen to the "rumours" and believe she's a good girl. I feel bad for them, but it is what it is. You have to charge it to the game.
That's true g. I know of a few miskeen somalis guys in that boat wallahi. To naive to listen to what the people who care about them are saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending