Hayaay young halimos in the west have outdone farahs in body count

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use to be naive longtime ago and use to think any girl that wears the scarf is a good girl kkkk. I have been enlightened for 10 years though.
:rejoice:

I was the same too aboowe. I was a simp. Yahya SIMPson :superman:

I was talking to a girl, and I found out later that she was a . I was heartbroken but it made me wiser when it came to women.

TooMacaan

VIP
You don't get it. It's the willingness that's worrying. Daimonds are rare while stones are in plenty. You can't hand daimonds to everyone and expect the value to stay the same. :cool:
I was just making a point as far 'lay potential' for females is concerned. Anyways, I get what you're saying about her willingness being the main issue...but if guys don't like that, then they have to have some self-control and shame as well.

There are a few comments here advicing to only use that kind of girl as a "side chick"... and then get a miskeen girl later on, when looking for wife material. The blatant hypocrisy and entitlement pisses me off tbh. A stone has no value for women either, why should we trade diamonds for that?

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
The only thing shocking about this is the 'religious/pious front'.

For women who don't see promiscuity as a negative thing though...15 is actually a low number in terms of what women *can* attain. Most men are very easy, have no shame, and don't value their bodies; even if an ugly woman was to offer free s-x, I bet you she could get access to 50+men in just one night.

Thus, it's not hard to believe that a 27 y/o woman could 'achieve' this over several years. She'd just have to sleep with two guys per year starting from age 20 (& considering a lot of extremely westernized girls start racking up body counts at age 14...it's more than plausible).
:russ::drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:. I would advise you too log of, I think somalispot is fucking with you grasp of reality:pachah1::mjlol: 50 in one night
2017-10-18-18-21-57-.jpg

I was just making a point as far 'lay potential' for females is concerned. Anyways, I get what you're saying about her willingness being the main issue...but if guys don't like that, then they have to have some self-control and shame as well.

There are a few comments here advicing to only use that kind of girl as a "side chick"... and then get a miskeen girl later on, when looking for wife material. The blatant hypocrisy and entitlement pisses me off tbh. A stone has no value for women either, why should we trade diamonds for that?

Lol whats wrong with having 2 chicks at the same time. If a girl sleeps around then her value drops. She is relegated to the "side chick". She needs to play her position. The side chick is just for fun and needs to understand her role.

The main chick is the ride or die, loyal iyo pure girl. A true diamond from Liido Beach. She was there for the come up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts