HAYAAAAAY BREAKING NEWS: ETHIOPIA DEPLOYS ARMY INTO JIGJIGA, PUPPET ABDI ILEY THROWN IN JAIL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is your name Ras?
:gladbron:
Mashallah.
:salute:

We don't want their "investments".
:susp:
This dude called RasCanjero btw Ras is an ethiopian title for king is scared of losing investments kkk. They don't give a shit about somalis, they'd only "invest" in the oil sector and suck it dry. It's not like we had industrial complexes made their for Somalis. All They did was make their puppets imprison and torture anyone even related to the resistance.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Why is your name Ras?

This dude called RasCanjero btw Ras is an ethiopian title for king is scared of losing investments kkk. They don't give a shit about somalis, they'd only "invest" in the oil sector and suck it dry. It's not like we had industrial complexes made their for Somalis. All They did was make their puppets imprison and torture anyone even related to the resistance.

Ras for "Noble". It only means king in some regions in Ethiopia.

Somalis want to invest in other regions within Ethiopian. However, how are we supposed to be allowed to do that when we ourselves torch any outsiders that set up shop in our regions?

The small ordinary Habeshi store owner isn't colluding with the Ethiopian security apparatus.

They just want to make a living; just like Somalis in Addis, Oromo cities or other African countries.

We should treat others the way we want to be treated.

In other words act like civilised folks.

Ras for "Noble". It only means king in some regions in Ethiopia.

Somalis want to invest in other regions within Ethiopian. However, how are we supposed to be allowed to do that when we ourselves torch any outsiders that set up shop in our regions?

The small ordinary Habeshi store owner isn't colluding with the Ethiopian security apparatus.

They just want to make a living; just like Somalis in Addis, Oromo cities or other African countries.

In other words act like civilised folks.
hmm thats true, but I'm suspicious of you Ras. I know your views are liberal but you always have had a soft spot for ethiopians even during TPLF days. Those store owners aren't investors btw but at the same time they shouldn't be harmed but given time to evacuate the region.

We should treat others the way we want to be treated.
Somalis were being treated like shit and they're just returning the favor. It's not good they're looting but I dont want habeshi returning back anyway. Let's see if you'll speak up when the somalis in K5 are being raped and killed by ethio soldiers or if you're more worried about non existent ethio investments.

Last edited:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
OMG! A real bloody war is expected to happen between the regional Liyuu police forces and the Federal forces in 4-5 hours.. Abdi iley ordered tens of thousands of his Liyuu police forces to come pouring to the city from all sides.
Ethiopian defense ministry said the situation escalated and it's beyond control. Let's pray for the people of Jigjiga and our beloved leader Abdi Mohamud Omar iley to rebel the Oromo expansionist prime minister and his Ethnic Oromo forces from Jigjiga. Fucking savages.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Warya listen you fookin tuug you have at least said 50 things on SSpot
Which mads you leave the folds of islam.
You made a thread about a guy claiming to be a prophet, and then having women shakin their ass, which shows your obsession and your future agenda.
I also remember in a thread where you posted a picrure of your calool, it was big, lightskin, and nasty you fookin kudafaht
Calm down and please regain your composure boowe i would never post my calool on here and die from the evil eye:whoa:

Let me get this striaght by me posting a video of the moryaan who claims to be the last prophet of galmudug makes me a gaal:what:

Official ONLF response. They know this can get very deadly. This is a smart response imo, they have educated folks among them and lawyers as well.

"Only then can we meaningfully address the future of the Somali people including what an urgent transitional change might look like."

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
OMG! A real bloody war is expected to happen between the regional Liyuu police forces and the Federal forces in 4-5 hours.. Abdi iley ordered tens of thousands of his Liyuu police forces to come pouring to the city from all sides.
Ethiopian defense ministry said the situation escalated and it's beyond control. Let's pray for the people of Jigjiga and our beloved leader Abdi Mohamud Omar iley to rebel the Oromo expansionist prime minister and his Ethnic Oromo forces from Jigjiga. Fucking savages.
May Allah protect and preserve liyu mujahideen and mujahid abdi iley :rejoice:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Not really. We never did bro. Some will say ilay alienates everyone but even before him, we never had any allies. These little niggas who sit around in the region who refused to fight will face retrospect punishment because they enable the axmaaro.

You are not going to live among us in peace while we are are targeted and die by thousands.

Get ready @Saalax Bidaar

Lol with no Ethiopian backing You are nothing wallahi.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Use the report button next time. @R.Kelly congrats on your platinum thread.

This wouldn’t have been possible without your collaboration :friendhug::friendhug: you’ve purged that lunatic that tried to make a parallel thread this morning. If I didn’t wake up to pee this wouldn’t have been possible cause I looked at my fb and my Australian fb members were full awake and reporting the invasion and then I looked if anyone posted and I was like :gladbron:
giphy.gif

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
The Federal Military that stormed the city are all Oromo lmao. What the actual f*ck. They need to go back to their jungle.

wtf we're so divided on what we want for K5. Some are supporting the murderous, dhabo dhilif, tigray puppet abdi iley calling the man mujahid smh.

It's so easy to take advantage of Somalis in chaos.:farmajoyaab:
We're more worried about clan loyalties and power than what is best for our people. Somalis will never be united until we change our mentality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts