HAYAAAAAY BREAKING NEWS: ETHIOPIA DEPLOYS ARMY INTO JIGJIGA, PUPPET ABDI ILEY THROWN IN JAIL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
What will their sufferance benefit Somali galbeed, all Somalis should unite against the Oromo
All the yaryaris and suffocated Laangaabs seem to support the overthrow of Abdi iley. They're too stupid to realize these Oromo hordes view us all the same. We're all Somalis to them. Laangaabs are the first ones to suffer the consequences cause of their limited influence and resources.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Will shall spill blood to protect our lands! We don't have time for discussing clans and shit like that, Soomaalinimo is the only way to go right now!

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
3ADA1927-BBF0-467F-99C3-02A7885772F3.jpeg

All the yaryaris and suffocated Laangaabs seem to support the overthrow of Abdi iley. They're too stupid to realize these Oromo hordes view us all the same. We're all Somalis to them. Laangaabs are the first ones to suffer the consequences cause of their limited influence and resources.
Indeed only idiots would let their hatred for ilay blind them to the Oromo threat. I don't like ilay but today he’s bravery should be commended. After we are free only then should we replace him peacefully.

If the battle in Jigjiga tomorrow reaches its height, clashes and unrest will surely spill over to the rest of K5.

Hopefully tolkayga residing in Werder and other degmos in K5 are smart and migrate to Hiiran before the battle reaches them. May Allah protect the beesha Ameen.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Indeed only idiots would let their hatred for ilay blind them to the Oromo threat. I don't like ilay but today he’s bravery should be commended. After we are free only then should we replace him peacefully.
Oromo are the last people that could classify as a threat for somali people, they have been occupied for decades by the tigray minority. These shit people are nothing and can be exterminated like flies.

Somaliland is coming to bring arms
It would be stupid if them to do that
They will protect the border and that’s how far it goes.
If Somaliland were to go on an all out war with Ethiopia
No
Contraband into the Country
No Recontion
Remember there is no Weapons coming into
Where are they coming from
Yemen
Ethiopia.
So keep wishing for another 1977
Unless the whole of Somalia comes together you’re not going to Win!
Aun to everyone that has passed
They’re with Allah now

Oromo are the last people that could classify as a threat for somali people, they have been occupied for decades by the tigray minority. These shit people are nothing and can be exterminated like flies.
I’ve heard the ones who attaked were Oromo from Harar. They only a threat because of their new found bravery of having an Oromo PM.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Somaliland is coming to bring arms
It would be stupid if them to do that
They will protect the border and that’s how far it goes.
If Somaliland were to go on an all out war with Ethiopia
No
Contraband into the Country
No Recontion
Remember there is no Weapons coming into
Where are they coming from
Yemen
Ethiopia.
So keep wishing for another 1977
Unless the whole of Somalia comes together you’re not going to Win!
Aun to everyone that has passed
They’re with Allah now
:patrice:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Now that mujahid abdi iley has the support of absame that are the majority in ddsi he has All the clout even without the support of the minorities.

This wouldn’t have been possible without your collaboration :friendhug::friendhug: you’ve purged that lunatic that tried to make a parallel thread this morning. If I didn’t wake up to pee this wouldn’t have been possible cause I looked at my fb and my Australian fb members were full awake and reporting the invasion and then I looked if anyone posted and I was like :gladbron:
giphy.gif
:ohno:Saxiib I wasn't trying to create a parallel thread, I even put a disclaimer saying they should clean up the original thread. But good job they cleaned it up, I hate derailers. Just here for good updates and discussions
:yousmart:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
:ohno:Saxiib I wasn't trying to create a parallel thread, I even put a disclaimer saying they should clean up the original thread. But good job they cleaned it up, I hate derailers. Just here for good updates and discussions
:yousmart:

:mjlol::mjlol: What are Hawiye! Did you had that gene kick in after watching all that looting happening and you figured “ let me loot madman menace’s thread”:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

You good bro

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Population breakdown:

Ethiopia with occupied Western Somalia 105 mill

Oromo 45 mill

Amhara 28 mill

Somali 10 mill

Tigray 8 mill

Sidame 6 mil

Gurages 4 mill

HIV infected ethnicity 10 mill

Raw meat eating pop 67 mill

Officially classified midgets 95 mill

s 50 mill ( comes with every hotel package)

Beggars 30 mill

Pagans 7 mill

Injera eaters 90 mill

Yuhuuds 3 mill

Owl eyed 80 mill

Lice infected 90 mill

Adoption ready 25 mill

@Reiko can you add more ? :chrisfreshhah:
:chrisfreshhah:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.