HAYAAAAAY BREAKING NEWS: ETHIOPIA DEPLOYS ARMY INTO JIGJIGA, PUPPET ABDI ILEY THROWN IN JAIL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Breaking news: Federal tanks now officially roll into Jigjiga.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Breaking news: Federal tanks now officially roll into Jigjiga.

It was expected...

Idiots thought they can chase troops that were in a truck but now no amount of stones can penetrate a flipping tank.

They’ll need this
78766195-2D67-42BF-8F25-22ABCE084B8F.jpeg

Otherwise it’s a wrap

But with unified front and if the population sides with the ONLF and they pick up ak47s they can bring Addis Ababa to their knees.

Let me wear my military hat, call me Field Marshal R.Kelly

Here’s my prediction if the Somalis unite behind the ONLF

ONLF gotta merge in with the general population.

The rebels must recruit fast...the liyu bastards must join with the rebels

The fighting should take place inside the city, let Addis Ababa demolish the city and this will create the intended results which is to further inflame the people and prepare them for a long war

Many civilians gotta die and will die but in the process Addis will suffer heavy loses and they’ll bleed financially.

Importantly contact Egypt, THIS IS A MUST

Assassins must be send to Addis to pick on the families of the generals

Destroy the Air Force vase in Dire Dhaba

War will continue for no longer than 3 years, Ethiopia will call for negotiations

Last edited:
He might actually defeat them if he gets more men and anti tanks
Who'll give him those? Maybe invite a superpower to take 70% of that oil and in exchange arm them with tanks, arms and train them. I'd take a a temporary deal like that, but won't happen.

They don't have to win, a stalemate will be a win but I am not convinced even that will happen.

I heard they are bringing planes as well.:gucciwhat:

A lot of people will die in the coming days. One of the tricks Ethiopia forces the people there to give up is by targeting civilians.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Fact: Arms & armoured killing machines are always inferior to people's will & perseverance.
IMG_20180805_072701.jpg

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Who'll give him those? Maybe invite a superpower to take 70% of that oil and in exchange arm them with tanks, arms and train them. I'd take a a temporary deal like that, but won't happen.

They don't have to win, a stalemate will be a win but I am not convinced even that will happen.

I heard they are bringing planes as well.:gucciwhat:

A lot of people will die in the coming days. One of the tricks Ethiopia forces the people there to give up is by targeting civilians.

Egypt’s Sisi is at this time in the Cairo military headquarter’s situation room. They are having an orgasm as we speak bc they’ve been looking for the underbelly of the beast and they found it.

Egypt’s Sisi is at this time in the Cairo military headquarter’s situation room. They are having an orgasm as we speak bc they’ve been looking for the underbelly of the beast and they found it.
egypt would be unreliable. arabs are naago.

They’re naagos when Israel is the adversary
How was the moyale situation handled btw? Although this one is a very different situation. Abdi iley and tigray seems to have triggered this after he felt that he was losing control and Dire Dawa talks of removing him from power.

Who triggered this is the real question?

Last edited:

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Abdirashiid Ali Shucaac is an Oromo stooge that's expected to replace Abdi iley if he's overthrown or arrested tomorrow.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
What do yall think of this dudes analysis. It's sounds the most likely scenario.
That's the truth. Abdi iley is a smart mofo who was a politician long before this 30 year old Oromo dude came to the political landscape. DDSI, Tigray and the Gambella regions are all working together to trigger article 39 of the Ethiopian constitution and officially secede from the union. Some reports are saying that The Tigray regional Parliament already announced their secession but they couldn't announce it publicly after Addis Ababa cut off electricity and other essential government services from Somali and The Tigray region.

That's the truth. Abdi iley is a smart mofo who was a politician long before this 30 year old Oromo dude came to the political landscape. DDSI, Tigray and the Gambella regions are all working together to trigger article 39 of the Ethiopian constitution and officially secede from the union. Some reports are saying that The Tigray regional Parliament already announced their secession but they couldn't announce it publicly after Addis Ababa cut off electricity and other essential government services from Somali and The Tigray region.
Wallahi it’s actually happening if this is true

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Cabdi Ilay might be a crook who committed horrible crimes against his own Somali people in Somali Galbeed. But Somalis need to support this guy against Oromo aggression. The only thing they want is expand. They slaughtered our cousins in Moyale.

The oromos cant stop United Somali peoples from Gaarissa till Djibouti. Somalis need to support the stand-off in Jigjiga.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending