HAYAAAAAAAAAY! OH MY GOD! OH LORD! That Coniving Xaliimo out of Maine on CNN, crying

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
You’re so boring now. Get off your high horse naya. If you were so offended you wouldn’t be here amongst us angry trolls.

One minute she defends a chef for saying overt racist things about Somalis now she’s defending Hamdi snowflake and her crusade against white people. Pick and choose and there is rarely any consistency or higher thinking in your commentary.
How hilarious. Maybe for the willfully blind, there isn’t.

VixR

Veritas
I would really love to know what creates the rabid internet Somalis. It’s clearly not enough to be Somali. So there has to be something else at play here :gucciwhat:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Y’all said this was her second attempt at this?

What was her first?

this video does confuse me a little. I was thinking the worker called her a racial slur but it turned out it wasn’t.

Muji

VIP
I would really love to know what creates the rabid internet Somalis. It’s clearly not enough to be Somali. So there has to be something else at play here :gucciwhat:

And I would like to know if we are rabid and cruel, why are you here with us?

The fact that you view us this way and are still coming back raises more important questions about you

Clearly we lack the cognitive faculties to know any better since we are rabid. But since you are the smartest girl in the world your desire to mingle with us can only suggest that you’re a troubled soul. Would explain your previous dance with salafism.

VixR

Veritas
And I would like to know if we are rabid and cruel, why are you here with us?

The fact that you view us this way and are still coming back raises more important questions about you

Clearly we lack the cognitive faculties to know any better since we are rabid. But since you are the smartest girl in the world your desire to mingle with us can only suggest that you’re a troubled soul. Would explain your previous dance with salafism.
Indeed, hence my fascination with extremophiles such as yourself.

That being taken care of, be my Shepard into this state of rapidity as it exists, and help quench my curiosity.

I have a grand total of 8 lives left.

Muji

VIP
Indeed, hence my fascination with extremophiles such as yourself.

That being taken care of, be my Shepard into this state of rapidity as it exists, and help quench my curiosity.

I have a grand total of 8 lives left.

@VixR i don’t know else to say to you

I don’t like insulting women but I just don’t like this one. I mean who goes after baristas? I had such a bad experience whilst working in retail that I see red when people give them a hard time. Even you can admit filming someone, getting them fired and having a protest at their work place because they rolled their eyes is a stretch too far. Her actions were horrendous so that’s how I justified saying horrendous things about her. I think you’ve made your own reason up so go with whatever you feel.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
The first one was her accusing the modelling industry of being racist because they didn’t sign her

The second one was this

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...bucks-from-feminist-with-a-septum-ring.49100/

This is her third strike
She deleted her tweet. I only saw comments to her and pictures of people getting blocked by her. Seems people are legit calling out her bs. @Xalimo from da block your not the only one. She blocked a lot

Damn is this the azalea banks of the Somali community

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
She still isn’t ugly though.

I can see her make it in the industry.

I have seen girls that weren’t as attractive as her secure the bag and become models.
Even plus size women are starting to get into the industry more. There is hope she just need to grind more and get more connections.

VixR

Veritas
@VixR i don’t know else to say to you

I don’t like insulting women but I just don’t like this one. I mean who goes after baristas? I had such a bad experience whilst working in retail that I see red when people give them a hard time. Even you can admit filming someone, getting them fired and having a protest at their work place because they rolled their eyes is a stretch too far. Her actions were horrendous so that’s how I justified saying horrendous things about her. I think you’ve made your own reason up so go with whatever you feel.
I’ve never been a barista, but I can understand your feelings.

That being said, this level of hostility is just so bizarre to me. I can’t say I’ve ever been that incensed, even when something is so catastrophically wrong, there’s such a thing as restraint and composure, and I feel like too many of us online leave so much to be desired on that front. Maybe that’s why we’re so destructive.

She’s so wrong. But it’s definitely clear there’s something wrong with her. She needs help.

Muji

VIP
She deleted her tweet. I only saw comments to her and pictures of people getting blocked by her. Seems people are legit calling out her bs.

Damn is this the azalea banks of the Somali community

That video is one of the worst things I have ever seen.

It was her bullying some cadan liberal with piercings. Apparently she asked one of the baristas if the coffee had gelatine in it and the barista rolled her eyes. We never saw any of this bit on footage, what we did see was her sticking a camera in the baristas face asking the barista to give up her name so she can make a complaint. God knows why she needed a camera to ask for the baristas name but you could tell the barista was scared and even offered her a voucher to apologise.

Hamdiya thinks deleting the video is gone but I guarantee it someone out there has downloaded the video and it will resurface to haunt her if she ever makes it.

Muji

VIP

That being said, this level of hostility is just so bizarre to me. I can’t say I’ve ever been that incensed, even when something is so catastrophically wrong, there’s such a thing as restraint and composure, and I feel like too many of us online leave so much to be desired on that front. Maybe that’s why we’re so destructive.

She’s so wrong. But it’s definitely clear there’s something wrong with her. She needs help.

You’re right insulting her is clearly not going to achieve anything. I will rise above it.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
That video is one of the worst things I have ever seen.

It was her bullying some cadan liberal with piercings. Apparently she asked one of the baristas if the coffee had gelatine in it and the barista rolled her eyes. We never saw any of this bit on footage, what we did see was her sticking a camera in the baristas face asking the barista to give up her name so she can make a complaint. God knows why she needed a camera to ask for the baristas name but you could tell the barista was scared and even offered her a voucher to apologise.

Hamdiya thinks deleting the video is gone but I guarantee it someone out there has downloaded the video and it will resurface to haunt her if she ever makes it.
That’s crazy. I would be shook as well. Someone rolling their eyes isn’t controversial.

Sounds like a demon customer

VixR

Veritas
You’re right insulting her is clearly not going to achieve anything. I will rise above it.
You kinda of remind me of my sister. Her and I’s personalities are such a clash. You just wouldn’t want to be on the other side of her though.

I’m always like
:whoa::whoa::whoa:

But she’s super emotional at the same time, and so anything I ever say will be forever remembered and taken to heart.

It’s very disorienting.

You are saying she is wrong and there is something wring with her. Knowles is saying is crazy and evil. Its the same thing.

You put way to much value on tone and choice of words. You think if you say something using the certain words it makes difference. Its like me saying to a girl I wanna have sex with her. If she says Im not interested as I dont found you attractive or she says sorry you are not my type. It means the same thing. Sometimes I feel you look down on our intelligence. I always can read between the fancy wfancyI can understand in business you may have to use them. This is somali forum and we are straight to the point people.

100% agree with Knowles that is targetting the lowest workers in society to make a quick buck out of them. There is something extra evil about going after the weakest in society intentionally. You really need to stop focusingvon our tone and place your attention on what this angry looking dark skin is up to.

VixR

Veritas
You are saying she is wrong and there is something wring with her. Knowles is saying is crazy and evil. Its the same thing.

You put way to much value on tone and choice of words. You think if you say something using the certain words it makes difference. Its like me saying to a girl I wanna have sex with her. If she says Im not interested as I dont found you attractive or she says sorry you are not my type. It means the same thing. Sometimes I feel you look down on our intelligence. I always can read between the fancy wfancyI can understand in business you may have to use them. This is somali forum and we are straight to the point people.

100% agree with Knowles that is targetting the lowest workers in society to make a quick buck out of them. There is something extra evil about going after the weakest in society intentionally. You really need to stop focusingvon our tone and place your attention on what this angry looking dark skin is up to.
Contrary to everything you said, there are clear differences in your examples. If for some reason you can’t see it, I just wonder why.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts