HAYAAAAAAAAAY! OH MY GOD! OH LORD! That Coniving Xaliimo out of Maine on CNN, crying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
She looks like a house maid in Saudi Arabia, those types of Somalis who love the arabs, are honored to be their maids. Her face reeks of attention depraved , like the dark skin middle child who never got love compared to her light skin sisters.
i actually liked u, u know.
isku hishood ayeeyo.
:farmajoyaab:

VixR

Veritas
the girl is pretty bro, idk what youre talkin about.

Jelous much.
She a dark skin goddess. she has elegant beauty. MashAllah. im digging her facial features.
:rolleyes::nvjpqts:
Are we the only ones who can see she’s cute lol

She clearly has some problems, but being ugly is not one of them. Look at the shot @ 00:27. Maybe they have a problem with her skin color. Maybe that’s way she’s fucked in the head about her identity.

Last edited:

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
Are we the only ones who can see she’s cute lol

She clearly has some problems, but being ugly is not one of them. Look at the shot @ 00:27. Maybe they have a problem with her skin color. Maybe that’s way she’s fucked in the head about her identity.
i dont see it. AT ALL.
i like her nose. she has high cheek bones. she has nice eyes. she is pretty MashAllah. These people are a bad judge of beauty.

you know what they say. Beauty recognizes beauty.
:sass2:

Muji

VIP
I have to agree with @Basra

She’s extremely hard on the eye and has the middle child syndrome going, ‘the i wasn’t given enough attention’ vibe. I suspect her mother used to bully her because of her skin tone, hence why she constantly has a chip on her shoulder.

How she thinks she can be a model befalls me. A model is supposed to be a vision of beauty That we all aspire to be like. When I look at her picture all I feel is depression and I can smell stench of suugo and saliid.

She’s so busy virtue signalling that she has justified in her pathetic little mind that bullying minimum wage fast food workers makes her an activist

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
I have to agree with @Basra

She’s extremely hard on the eye and has the middle child syndrome going, ‘the i wasn’t given enough attention’ vibe. I suspect her mother used to bully her because of her skin tone, hence why she constantly has a chip on her shoulder.

How she thinks she can be a model befalls me. A model is supposed to be a vision of beauty That we all aspire to be like. When I look at her picture all I feel is depression and I can smell stench of suugo and saliid.

She’s so busy virtue signalling that she has justified in her pathetic little mind that bullying minimum wage fast food workers makes her brave.
Wallahi you are bitter.

Muji

VIP
Wallahi you are bitter.

You know I’m right :drakelaugh:

When they first started roasting her because she thought she could be a model I didn’t join in

But when I found out she wants to make a living from getting people who do the worst jobs fired and setting an anger mob on them, she gave me the green light to go in on her.

She should never model, she has a rat face and is a professional rat. The price of Chanel would plummet if she ever became the face of it.

VixR

Veritas

When they first started roasting her because she thought she could be a model I didn’t join in

But when I found out she wants to make a living from getting people who do the worst jobs fired and setting an anger mob on them, she gave me the green light to go in on her.

She should never model, she has a rat face and is a professional rat. The price of Chanel would plummet if she ever became the face of it.
Nah, I understand criticism for this complex she clearly has, but you go in like shit is personal. Frankly all these posters do. What’s wrong with you folks?

Absolute no chill zero you got none in your bone, slow a little bit down on the roasting it's 10 am where you at and your already going hard body caadi matihiid :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

VixR

Veritas
Absolute no chill zero you got none in your bone, slow a little bit down on the roasting it's 10 am where you at and your already going hard body caadi matihiid :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
They are all like rabid hyenas primed for their next attack. Can you say a’udubilah. I mean seriously. The hostility is off the charts at any random moment

Muji

VIP
Nah, I understand criticism for this complex she clearly has, but you go in like shit is personal. Frankly all these posters do. What’s wrong with you folks?

We are the ugly under belly of society

We say what everyone else is too scared to say

Also Somalis are naturally brutally honest

VixR

Veritas
We are the ugly under belly of society

We say what everyone else is too scared to say

Also Somalis are naturally brutally honest
This is beyond being brutally honest, fam.

Anyone’s next door neighbor can be brutally honest.

This is on another level. It’s hostility for its own sake.

Muji

VIP
This is beyond being brutally honest, fam.

Anyone’s next door neighbor can be brutally honest.

This is on another level. It’s hostility for its own sake.

@VixR this is the Internet sweetheart.

If your ‘activism’ is to hound fast food worker who are on minimum wage, post their videos online and get them fired then a few opinions on SSpot is more than deserved.

How do you know the women she has just gotten fired and people are protesting at her workplace didn’t have children to feed?

Your sympathy is misplaced sweety.

VixR

Veritas
@VixR this is the Internet sweetheart.

If your ‘activism’ is to hound fast food worker who are on minimum wage, post their videos online and get them fired then a few opinions on SSpot is more than deserved.

How do you know the women she has just gotten fired and people are protesting at her workplace didn’t have children to feed?

Your sympathy is misplaced sweety.
This is obviously a fake concern of yours.

I would pretty much expect they might. But that doesn’t excuse or justify, or even remotely help those needing the feeding of their families, at least not through anything in the way of what you’re doing.

And my sympathy is not misplaced because I do feel it for them. But this is just bad behavior. And what leg do you have to stand on condemning her as bad actors yourself?

Muji

VIP
Do you ever feel bad about it?

No I don’t feel sorry for her at all. Not one bit. In fact I wish I could deliver the message in person.

I’ve worked in retail and it’s absolutely hellish. I’m sure working in a fast food restaurant or as a barista is worse. The horrible mean customers, asking you stupid questions and getting angry if you don’t know the answers. Your lunch and travel taking up half of your wages. But I was lucky that I didn’t get an ugly twisted xalimo coming in with a camera, labelling me as a wascist to all of her followers because I didn’t answer whether coffee had gelatine with a smile.

Did this xalimo consider that the reason why the employee told her to hurry up or leave because she thought the girl was having a pointless conversation whilst their was a line of people waiting? Did she consider that the employee has a target she has to hit, a number of customers she has to serve or she will having a meeting with her boss? We all receive bad customer service but we are all mature enough to understand that the person has a shit job and we move on.

I’m sorry but if this is your ‘activism’ going after Some of the most down trodden people in society then keep it!

If the ugly xalimo was an activist why did she do an interview with Gigi Hadid, a rich white entirled woman who has insulted Asians across the globe and has done black face before? Instead she licked her ass and goes after innocent people who are trying to pay their bills.

Last post to you.

Muji

VIP
This is obviously a fake concern of yours.

I would pretty much expect they might. But that doesn’t excuse or justify, or even remotely help those needing the feeding of their families, at least not through anything in the way of what you’re doing.

And my sympathy is not misplaced because I do feel it for them. But this is just bad behavior. And what leg do you have to stand on condemning her as bad actors yourself?

You’re so boring now. Get off your high horse naya. If you were so offended you wouldn’t be here amongst us angry trolls.

One minute she defends a chef for saying overt racist things about Somalis now she’s defending Hamdi snowflake and her crusade against white people. Pick and choose and there is rarely any consistency or higher thinking in your commentary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending