HAYAAAAAAAAAY! OH MY GOD! OH LORD! That Coniving Xaliimo out of Maine on CNN, crying

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are saying she is wrong and there is something wring with her. Knowles is saying is crazy and evil. Its the same thing.

You put way to much value on tone and choice of words. You think if you say something using the certain words it makes difference. Its like me saying to a girl I wanna have sex with her. If she says Im not interested as I dont found you attractive or she says sorry you are not my type. It means the same thing. Sometimes I feel you look down on our intelligence. I always can read between the fancy wfancyI can understand in business you may have to use them. This is somali forum and we are straight to the point people.

100% agree with Knowles that is targetting the lowest workers in society to make a quick buck out of them. There is something extra evil about going after the weakest in society intentionally. You really need to stop focusingvon our tone and place your attention on what this angry looking dark skin is up to.
100% correct. This person is telling the truth.

Contrary to everything you said, there are differences in your examples. If for some reason you can’t see it, I just wonder why.
My point is you are underestimating peoples intelligence or overestimating your own. People can read between the lines far better than you think. Sometimes its clear you are not around somalis much. We are straight forward people in general and I prefer that then the two faced word games white loves to play. Also we somalis are judgemental and you have that trait to a tee. I would say you probably is the most judgemental poster in here. You just think you are hiding it

Muji

VIP
Lol there seems to be two sides to the story for the little hamdia who cried wolf

6E08422B-B517-4580-B77E-8A7AC48A2773.jpeg
51FFC038-B7CB-4B45-83BE-866E4EB4D674.jpeg

Hamdia will have to answer why she hasn’t released the video of what she said whilst she was in the store. I have a feeling hamdias lies will go viral soon and people will assume the Somali community has backing.

VixR

Veritas
My point is you are underestimating peoples intelligence or overestimating your own. People can read between the lines far better than you think. Sometimes its clear you are not around somalis much. We are straight forward people in general and I prefer that then the two faced word games what loves to play. Also we somalis are judgemental and you have that trait to a tee. I would say you probably is the most judgemental poster in here. You just think you are hiding it
This has nothing to with intelligence, but rather civility. Contrary to what you’d like me to believe, this level of hostility is just not normal, nor is it healthy. You rip each other and everyone else to shreds as if your life depended on it, and often on the slightest provocation, and it’s common on this website, at least. Most of the time, I just watch in awe. I could’ve thought this is isolated, but you are extrapolating it to the ethnicity at large...as a positive feature.

If this is how you insist most of us are, then the Somali experiment needs no further investigation.

Muji

VIP
My point is you are underestimating peoples intelligence or overestimating your own. People can read between the lines far better than you think. Sometimes its clear you are not around somalis much. We are straight forward people in general and I prefer that then the two faced word games white loves to play. Also we somalis are judgemental and you have that trait to a tee. I would say you probably is the most judgemental poster in here. You just think you are hiding it

Honestly I just left it when I realised what she’s doing is a form of derailment. I think vixr is here to st on her high horse and judge the actions of anonymous commentators who are entertaining themselves rather then actually offer anything insight about the world.

This has nothing to with intelligence, but rather civility. Contrary to what you’d like me to believe, this level of hostility is just not normal, nor is it healthy. You rip each other and everyone else to shreds as if your life depended on it, and often on the slightest provocation, and it’s common on this website, at least. Most of the time, I just watch in awe. I could’ve thought this is isolated, but you are extrapolating it to the ethnicity at large...as a positive feature.

If this is how you insist most of us are, then the Somali experiment needs no further investigation.
This is an internet forum. People can be how blunt they want. People dont take the words serious and understand the context without analysing words. Hostility comes if you take things to heart. We diss, laugh and share stories here and its never personal. If you get triggered and appalled by internet banter and cant differentiate it from reality. Then the problem is you.

Honestly I just left it when I realised what she’s doing is a form of derailment. I think vixr is here to st on her high horse and judge the actions of anonymous commentators who are entertaining themselves rather then actually offer anything insight about the world.

Sometimes I think she is trolling us and other times I think maybe she just dont get somalis and its our duty to teach her how Somalis are lol

Muji

VIP
This is an internet forum. People can be how blunt they want. People dont take the words serious and understand the context without analysing words. Hostility comes if you take things to heart. We diss, laugh and share stories here and its never personal. If you get triggered and appalled by internet banter and cant differentiate it from reality. Then the problem is you.

Sometimes I think she is trolling us and other times I think maybe she just dont get somalis and its our duty to teach her how Somalis are lol

lol it’s true

When somalis become gaal they see it as their duty to civilise their intellectually inferior rabid Somali brethren. It’s quite funny what reading a Richard Dawkins book can do to you.

VixR

Veritas

How can I take things to heart? It’s not directed at me. I can only observe. As knowles complained, I’m not on any discernible “side” you can pinpoint. It should be clear to you that I’m operating on principles. Everyone shares stories, laughs and disses on the web, objectively you’re just wayyy overzealous about your hostility towards one another.

lol it’s true

When somalis become gaal they see it as their duty to civilise their intellectually inferior rabid Somali brethren. It’s quite funny what reading a Richard Dawkins book can do to you.

And thats why I have said to vix more than one time she looks down on us. But for someone claiming to be so smart I cant understand how she cant see through gaalo politics and how two faced they can be. I have worked in warehouse with uneducated whites and work in office environment. The so called professionals are more two faced and deceiving. But its never in your face and direct....its all a game they play. And its all about never being direct and give yourself a way an out when you get called out.

How can I take things to heart? It’s not directed at me. I can only observe. As knowles complained, I’m not on any discernible “side” you can pinpoint. It should be clear to you that I’m operating on principles. Everyone shares stories, laughs and disses on the web, objectively you’re just wayyy overzealous about your hostility towards one another.
If I dont feel hostility and the others dont feel hostility isnt the hostility just in your head? You are seeing hostility thats not there.

VixR

Veritas
lol it’s true

It was a matter of time you brought that up, almost as if it’s something I try to hide.

Yes, I’m very much in irreparable disbelief of Islam.

Have I mentioned, I did a stint in Salafism?:wow:

VixR

Veritas
Too funny. One extreme to the other :ftw9nwa:
Islam is extreme in its own right. The only reason I had exposure to its even more extreme cousin As Salaf As Salih is because a good portion of my family are.
If I dont feel hostility and the others dont feel hostility isnt the hostility just in your head? You are seeing hostility thats not there.
If you say so Gooney. :comeon:

I wonder what do I care anyway

Islam is extreme in its own right. The only reason I had exposure to its even more extreme cousin As Salaf As Salih is because a good portion of my family are.

If you say so Gooney. :comeon:

I wonder what do I care anyway
Salafis are misunderstood. They are not violent. Just strict in their interpretation of the religion. Vix in hijab making dacwo to others would have been a sight:ftw9nwa:

VixR

Veritas
Salafis are misunderstood. They are not violent. Just strict in their interpretation of the religion. Vix in hijab making dacwo to others would have been a sight:ftw9nwa:
Of course you are sympathetic to them. You’re never on a reasonable side of anything until you’re argued to death it seems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts