Having a wife back home

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
How is it to have a wife back in Somalia while living/working abroad.. Is it feasible to have her there and visit once or twice a year during vacations? If she lives around her family and you support her economically to afford a maid to help her with the house chores etc.. The only advantage as I see it is your kids would grow up in Somali culture and you won't have to worry about their deen etc.. Any of you have experience with this kinda setup? Please share your thoughts.. I might be going to Somalia soon InshaAllah.

Not to mention it will be cheaper to maintain your family. They can live on $300 a month

She sounds insane lmao. Try your luck again trust there’s a lot of fob girls that are sweet souls 😂
Yo broski have you ever wondered why we are in somali peoples business? I mean we are obviously genetically somali, but we don't have much in common with them you know. Our views and ways of life are antithetical in some ways. For example both of us would never be with somali woman etc

You niggaz really scaring me wallahi :deadrose: :mjlol:

You're getting way too many opinions from unmarried somalis who all live in the west. Having a husband working in the west is a big flex for women back home, so there are lot of women okay with it.

Some guys I met in the gym their dads were living in Australia, UAE, US but they were born and raised in Hargesia. Doesn't sound ideal but is soo common.

You're getting way too many opinions from unmarried somalis who all live in the west. Having a husband working in the west is a big flex for women back home, so there are lot of women okay with it.

Some guys I met in the gym their dads were living in Australia, UAE, US but they were born and raised in Hargesia. Doesn't sound ideal but is soo common.
Lool.. I'm already scared sxb, after I was told as soon as I'm out of the house some guy called abdifatax would slip in and wear my macawis and wife beaters while my money would be financing his khat consumption.. That's scary shit right there lol.

Last edited:
So they don't fear Allah?
Think about why you as a man want to also marry about think about why a woman would also want to marry.

Marriage is meant to safeguard you from evil. That is why a woman can divorce a man for leaving for more than 4 months or if she isn’t provided intimacy.

People are human. Not that cheating is ever acceptable, but what is the point of marriage if you only see your spouse once a year?

As per usual, fatherlessness, women as glorified baby makers whilst the father is out of the country and the wife does everything alone and the kids don’t know their father that well since he only comes once a year for a month.

We’re meant to break that cycle but it seems many young Faraxs want to follow into the footstep and don’t understand that making money isn’t the only requirement of fatherhood and being a husband.

Why should a woman marry if she can’t even get companionship?

Think about why you as a man want to also marry about think about why a woman would also want to marry.

Marriage is meant to safeguard you from evil. That is why a woman can divorce a man for leaving for more than 4 months or if she isn’t provided intimacy.

People are human. Not that cheating is ever acceptable, but what is the point of marriage if you only see your spouse once a year?
Yeah by the way i think men dont have good idea of woman sexual demands . So we only look from men perspective.
Do u think woman are more sexualy driven than men but usualy are good at hiding it becos of social presures.

Yeah by the way i think men dont have good idea of woman sexual demands . So we only look from men perspective.
Do u think woman are more sexualy driven than men but usualy are good at hiding it becos of social presures.
It’s not just about sex. It’s also about companionship, having someone to come home to or they come home to you. Being your partners best friend, travelling together, raising the kids together and also having that intimacy as well. For women, it’s also the romance/ and closeness.

I hate that Somali men think of women as being glorified maids and baby makers. That’s why they think they can leave their wives abroad for years and funnily enough many of them get married in their local area as well, whilst condemning their wives to stay away for the sake of ‘making money’.

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Yo broski have you ever wondered why we are in somali peoples business? I mean we are obviously genetically somali, but we don't have much in common with them you know. Our views and ways of life are antithetical in some ways. For example both of us would never be with somali woman etc
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

having been back home nah i wouldn’t. from a culture/deen aspect i think marrying someone back home that you vibe with is extremly good for retaining our culture in the future for both genders. if it was pre 1990 and how Somali women back home looked like i would maybe entertain but i cant stand the beauty standards back home nowdays.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I can settle down with a non somali but before I do that I want to at least attempt to find a non practicing xalimo. I can qualify for relocation with my job so I got a choice between staying where I'm at or moving to either Boston or Seattle.
Strongly considering Seattle because they have a bunch of somalis and Ethiopians. So if I can't find a non practicing xalimo I'll just date another Ethiopian.

Also hanging out in Somali spaces is fun.

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
I can settle down with a non somali but before I do that I want to at least attempt to find a non practicing xalimo. I can qualify for relocation with my job so I got a choice between staying where I'm at or moving to either Boston or Seattle.
Strongly considering Seattle because they have a bunch of somalis and Ethiopians. So if I can't find a non practicing xalimo I'll just date another Ethiopian.

Also hanging out in Somali spaces is fun.
Ethiopians are a decent option too as long as she’s not a hardcore polytheist :drakekidding:

This male gaal somali phenomenon is interesting, it's a testament that faith is not a choice. It would obviously be easier for us to be muslim we have a lot choice, but our soul denies this @Kisame @Yami

Having a wife back home feels like prostitution but with extra steps, extra cost, and less frequentness. The day I finished uni and got a job my abo offered me this route had to politely decline the post war beauty standards are something else.

:browtf: