Having a wife back home

@Abdisamad .
U see my brothers wife graduated from this university walhi shebis very religious girl not u average somali girl. I know becos i ahve family members who went to this university.
The other day i was thinking i will talk to my family to help get girl whongoes or went to this university imo. I wont mary typical somali girls nope i will advice u do the same.
Bro are you drunk as I am rn ๐Ÿ‘€

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Man's wives are going to be jeeted by Abdifatax asxaabteed ๐Ÿคฃ. Na ani o ku wasin baan baxay, uurkan maxaa waaye ๐Ÿ‘€

Bro about to be in the west providing for a chick that's cucking him.

She gonna be using the money she sends him to provide for her khat addict side nigga.

@Abdisamad that nigga abdifatax about to be wearing your macawiss around the crib and fucking your wife in your own bed nigga :damn:

She will be using your money to buy him khat too :mjcry:

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ | ๐’–๐’†๐’„A๐’—๐’ƒ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
VIP
How is it to have a wife back in Somalia while living/working abroad.. Is it feasible to have her there and visit once or twice a year during vacations? If she lives around her family and you support her economically to afford a maid to help her with the house chores etc.. The only advantage as I see it is your kids would grow up in Somali culture and you won't have to worry about their deen etc.. Any of you have experience with this kinda setup? Please share your thoughts.. I might be going to Somalia soon InshaAllah.
You think you can leave a young women alone in a different continent and only viist twice a year. Kulaha better get a Dna tests on your kids.

She gonna be using the money she sends him to provide for her khat addict side nigga.

@Abdisamad that nigga abdifatax about to be wearing your macawiss around the crib and fucking your wife in your own bed nigga :damn:

You niggaz really scaring me wallahi :deadrose: :mjlol:

You think you can leave a young women alone in a different continent and only viist twice a year. Kulaha better get a Dna tests on your kids.
Bro i have seen this walhi in 2017 i am not kiding there was this somali woman i wont mention ofcourse i was in mombasa. At the time walhi her husband used to go to uk for work and come some times once a year sometime he may leave for two years aint kiding. Gues what story short she used to give me that f*ck me look i could tell from her face not only that she wil do certain things i wont mention here just so as to be intrested in her for sex . At that time i was shocked why wil someone do that ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ she had kids two sons walhi ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ. I dont know i just got away from her walhi i was just disguisted by her .
yup she was good looking its just an example i saw in real life of what is posible of somali woman

Bro i have seen this walhi in 2017 i am not kiding there was this somali woman i wont mention ofcourse i was in mombasa. At the time walhi her husband used to go to uk for work and come some times once a year sometime he may leave for two years aint kiding. Gues what story short she used to give me that f*ck me look i could tell from her face not only that she wil do certain things i wont mention here just so as to be intrested in her for sex . At that time i was shocked why wil someone do that ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ she had kids two sons walhi ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ. I dont know i just got away from her walhi i was just disguisted by her .
yup she was good looking its just an example i saw in real life of what is posible of somali woman
I would've slipped in under the darkness of the night.. :ahh::diddyass:

A lot of girls move like prostitutes wallahi I'm not joking, dadka hadii aad dhex gashid waad ogaanaysa. I'm not proud but I have a past, I'm a bit older than you guys. That's why I would never marry a virgin girl in a milion years, it doesn't seem right

A lot of girls move like prostitutes wallahi I'm not joking, dadka hadii aad dhex gashid waad ogaanaysa. I'm not proud but I have a past, I'm a bit older than you guys
Yup some (not all) somali girls are master of hiding their dark side they always project be good girls but if u pay closer u can see the cracks.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts