Having a wife back home

How is it to have a wife back in Somalia while living/working abroad.. Is it feasible to have her there and visit once or twice a year during vacations? If she lives around her family and you support her economically to afford a maid to help her with the house chores etc.. The only advantage as I see it is your kids would grow up in Somali culture and you won't have to worry about their deen etc.. Any of you have experience with this kinda setup? Please share your thoughts.. I might be going to Somalia soon InshaAllah.

This would mean that the child would grow up without a father if you only plan to visit twice a year.
Not really, if you go there you'll spend time with your kid while you're there so technically it is not the same as being without a father, but definitely not an ideal situation.

Is it feasible to have her there and visit once or twice a year during vacations?
That level of trust is insane a woman has some urges and who knows what she will do to be satisfied. I've heard lots of story about men who've had their wives cheat on them while they were in the West working hard

That level of trust is insane a woman has some urges and who knows what she will do to be satisfied. I've heard lots of story about men who've had their wives cheat on them while they were in the West working hard
I see.. How do they control their urges before marriage?

At some point, lust will overpower them especially if you are away, and they may give in to it. People often justify cheating in marriage by blaming the absence of their spouse or their work schedule.

A Mean Guy

Minister of Ajanabi Affairs
Not good. You should always be with your wife.
We already have an fatherless Epidemic in the Somali community. :manny:
Don't contribute to it any further.

Better to be present in building a great family than to be a stranger who only visits once in a while to drop off money. You would feel empty and highly likely to end in a failed marriage since communication would be difficult.

So they don't fear Allah?
Bro let me give advice first mary girl who went reiligious schoola and university.she is must have gine lots if religious indoctirination unlike girls who went to secular schools 2) she has to come from religious family.
3) when u mary her make sure that she neighbiur if her fathers family idealy in same building blcok when u go out to travel.
3)nowdays we have advanced technology u can instal secret cams in outdoor and indoor u folow what hapens while abroad.
4) have idealy someone u trust to pay visit on suprise visits pretending to visit and see kids but somehow u own secret spy.
5)atleat make sure u go to her after every three months or four months that will three or four visits anualy.

Bro let me give advice first mary girl who went reiligious schoola and university.she is must have gine lots if religious indoctirination unlike girls who went to secular schools 2) she has to come from religious family.
3) when u mary her make sure that she neighbiur if her fathers family idealy in same building blcok when u go out to travel.
3)nowdays we have advanced technology u can instal secret cams in outdoor and indoor u folow what hapens while abroad.
4) have idealy someone u trust to pay visit on suprise visits pretending to visit and see kids but somehow u own secret spy.
5)atleat make sure u go to her after every three months or four months that will three or four visits anualy.
I see, it's a hustle to spy on your wife bro Lool.. Things get really though... Better I relocate to Somalia and start some business maybe.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Not really, if you go there you'll spend time with your kid while you're there so technically it is not the same as being without a father, but definitely not an ideal situation.

It's better to be an active father that your child sees daily than a father that is absent often but still "around".

Kisame

Plotting world domination
But you gotta work to provide for your family right?

Yes but it's still better for you to see your kids daily.

Sons and daughters need active fathers in their lives.

"But you gotta work to provide for your family right?"

You should be able to find a job that doesn't require you to be away from home.

@Abdisamad .
U see my brothers wife graduated from this university walhi shebis very religious girl not u average somali girl. I know becos i ahve family members who went to this university.
The other day i was thinking i will talk to my family to help get girl whongoes or went to this university imo. I wont mary typical somali girls nope i will advice u do the same.

Trending

Latest posts