Have you noticed dark skinned somali people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
You mean they look Khoisan, but bleached and taller.:pachah1:

Afrocentric We Wuz Kangz sophisticate

jg9cKUI.jpg

:meleshame: Nobody makes threads about light skin girls with nice skin, sharp features, and loose curls.
Those features look great but they'd look better on someone with a darker tone. They stand out more. And damn the dark skins for looking skinnier and taller despite being the same weight and height.:notsureif:
Imo lighter skin brings out your best features more (eyes, mouth nose) and for dark skin your skin becomes your best feature as well as facial bone structure that accentuates it :manny: so both are beautiful in their own way

About the skin thing one day out of nowhere my classmates seemed fascinated, they were like why do somalis look different than other africans like your nose and lips and why is your skin so soft eh what do you use, well my mom used to put vaseline all over me :bell: if that helps

The next day i got pimbels :mjhaps:

Khad714

Beesha Reer KPOP!
About the skin thing one day out of nowhere my classmates seemed fascinated, they were like why do somalis look different than other africans like your nose and lips and why is your skin so soft eh what do you use, well my mom used to put vaseline all over me :bell: if that helps

The next day i got pimbels :mjhaps:
Look out for the eye:damn:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
:meleshame: Nobody makes threads about light skin girls with nice skin, sharp features, and loose curls.
Those features look great but they'd look better on someone with a darker tone. They stand out more. And damn the dark skins for looking skinnier and taller despite being the same weight and height.:notsureif:

I wouldn't say shit if she tried taking my man, :meleshame:

Status
Not open for further replies.