Have you noticed dark skinned somali people

Status
Not open for further replies.
:meleshame: Nobody makes threads about light skin girls with nice skin, sharp features, and loose curls.
Those features look great but they'd look better on someone with a darker tone. They stand out more. And damn the dark skins for looking skinnier and taller despite being the same weight and height.:notsureif:
The dark skin somalis tend to be slimmer than the dark ones. However i am an exception.

And they tend to have clearer features, but again i am an exception there aswell.

very strange. i guess the darker ones are closer to the proto somalis & the lighter ones are baghdadis.

About the skin thing one day out of nowhere my classmates seemed fascinated, they were like why do somalis look different than other africans like your nose and lips and why is your skin so soft eh what do you use, well my mom used to put vaseline all over me :bell: if that helps

The next day i got pimbels :mjhaps:
same thing. people asked & touched my soft face. later i got horrible outbreak, but mashallah my skin is back to its glory

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
The dark skin somalis tend to be slimmer than the dark ones. However i am an exception.

And they tend to have clearer features, but again i am an exception there aswell.

very strange. i guess the darker ones are closer to the proto somalis & the lighter ones are baghdadis.

I'm the same. However, I noticed that even though I'm thin. Someone with similar body dimensions/proportions and height would probably look thinner than me if they were darker. Think of it this way, darker clothes are more slimming. The darker skinned ones have the benefit of an optic illusion in their favour. And though we have melanin albeit less they might age more gracefully than us.

I'm the same. However, I noticed that even though I'm thin. Someone with similar body dimensions/proportions and height would probably look thinner than me if they were darker. Think of it this way, darker clothes are more slimming. The darker skinned ones have the benefit of an optic illusion in their favour. And though we have melanin albeit less they might age more gracefully than us.
True. they tend to be quite beautiful. all the popular somali models are dark skinned, the lighter ones are pretty aswell, but they don't cause a sensation the same way
78_bild_fur_cover.jpg

large.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.