Have you noticed dark skinned somali people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have glistening skin :cosbyhmm:

I dont just mean smooth it has like a different skin texture than most people or something mashallah

Not all dark people have it but I noticed it only in dark (somali usually) people (and maybe some very black sudanese/chad people)

idk it looks maybe stretchier than your average person

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Dark skin catches the light really well.
Combine that with an even complexion and smooth skin and you get someone who is basically glowing.

Dark skin catches the light really well.
Combine that with an even complexion and smooth skin and you get someone who is basically glowing.
Oooh that makes sense. Though its not just very dark people, bashir the dirgax guy has really reflective skin so I think it could also be the cheekbones too casting that illusion since all the shiny skin people also have high prominent cheekbones

Come again looking at sitting bull's high cheekbones and glistening skin it makes sense:cosbyhmm:

Last edited:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
It's the fact that their skin is more evenly toned, every imperfection shows when you're light skin.

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
It
Have glistening skin :cosbyhmm:

I dont just mean smooth it has like a different skin texture than most people or something mashallah

Not all dark people have it but I noticed it only in dark (somali usually) people (and maybe some very black sudanese/chad people)

idk it looks maybe stretchier than your average person

I noticed it too, they never get acne :ohhh: their skin is always perfect.

Light skin people we don't have that luxury:meleshame:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:meleshame: Nobody makes threads about light skin girls with nice skin, sharp features, and loose curls.
Those features look great but they'd look better on someone with a darker tone. They stand out more. And damn the dark skins for looking skinnier and taller despite being the same weight and height.:notsureif:

Apollo

VIP
:meleshame: Nobody makes threads about light skin girls with nice skin, sharp features, and loose curls.
Those features look great but they'd look better on someone with a darker tone. They stand out more. And damn the dark skins for looking skinnier and taller despite being the same weight and height.:notsureif:

Caucasoid face with Dinka skin colour is the weirdest Somali phenotype.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending