Have you guys met any celebrities?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basra subhannah he is a mix raced cutie not a full madoww:yloezpe::mjlol:
WOOW REALLY?? WALLAHI I THOUGHT HE WAS WHITE WITH SOME NON-BLACK EXOTIC MIXES MY WHOLE LIFE, :ummhmm:

I WAS TODAYS YEARS OLD WHEN I FOUND HE'S HALF BLACK :stevej:

DOES HE IDENTIFY AS BLACK THOUGH??:reallymaury:

WOULD BE KINDA CRINGE IF HE DID:tacky::tacky:

WOOW REALLY?? WALLAHI I THOUGHT HE WAS WHITE WITH SOME NON-BLACK EXOTIC MIXES MY WHOLE LIFE, :ummhmm:

I WAS TODAYS YEARS OLD WHEN I FOUND HE'S HALF BLACK :stevej:

DOES HE IDENTIFY AS BLACK THOUGH??:reallymaury:

WOULD BE KINDA CRINGE IF HE DID:tacky::tacky:
He doesn't identify as black, and that upsets many people.
Also, he looks very mixed. Are you blind? He just straightens his hair :hova: Weird, if you ask me.

He doesn't identify as black, and that upsets many people.
Also, he looks very mixed. Are you blind? He just straightens his hair :hova: Weird, if you ask me.
WHY ??

dark skin full black negros are soo desperate they want half blacks to identify as full black so their mulatto good looks could be attributed to them(negro). :fittytousand::siilaanyolaugh::ulyin:

WHILE US SOMALIs ARE THE OPPOSITE, NOW MATTER HOW GOOD LOOKING THE HALF SOMALI IS, MOST OF US WILL HAVE A HARD TIME CLAIMING THEM AND WILL NOT REALLY REGARD THEM AS SOMALI, EVEN IF THE FATHER IS SOMALI.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Naymar doesn’t consider himself black, unfortunately the Spanish world is riddled with insecurity. I hope one day they learn to accept their identity. :)

Anyways, I have met many celeberties but only one that I actually remember having s conversation with was bill Gates.

Naymar doesn’t consider himself black, unfortunately the Spanish world is riddled with insecurity. I hope one day they learn to accept their identity. :)

Anyways, I have met many celeberties but only one that I actually remember having s conversation with was bill Gates.
But why should he learn to "accept" being black, when he isn't? He's mixed. White, black and Indian. That's what he identifies as, and so does the majority of Brazil

- Also. How did you get to meet Bill Gates?

but he is not black, :comeon:

HIS FATHER MIGHT BE BLACK (HIS FATHER LOOKS HEAVY MIXED AS WELL), HIS MOTHER IS WHITE. SO HE IS Multiracials BRAZILIAN WITH A BIT OF NEGRO LINAGE

WHAT DID YOU TALK ABOUT?? WHERE WAS THIS?

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
When I met Bill Gates years ago, he was the richest man, no competition like he has now. It was a private dinner and he seemed like a normal person, he mainly asked me about Somalis and our culture etc.

I also met other billionaires like Starbucks owner Howard Schultz and Amazon owner Jeff Bezos (his mom helped me out during internship I had). You would be surprised how regular they are. :)

Anyways,

Neymar is ofcourse biracial but let’s be honest, that part of the world is filled with anti blackness, so much so they have categories to seperate people based on different shades of black. I thought Somalis were bad until I came across Dominicans and co.

Perfect example is Sammy Sosa.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

When I met Bill Gates years ago, he was the richest man, no competition like he has now. It was a private dinner and he seemed like a normal person, he mainly asked me about Somalis and our culture etc.

I also met other billionaires like Starbucks owner Howard Schultz and Amazon owner Jeff Bezos (his mom helped me out during internship I had). You would be surprised how regular they are. :)

Anyways,

Neymar is ofcourse biracial but let’s be honest, that part of the world is filled with anti blackness, so much so they have categories to seperate people based on different shades of black. I thought Somalis were bad until I came across Dominicans and co.

This nigga took a swim in bleach.
:damn:

Anyways,

:ayaanswag:WHY WOULD BILL GATES BE INTERESTED IN DEGENERATE SOMALI CULTURE??? :faysalwtf::faysalwtf:

WAS HE GATHERING INTEL FOR HIS POPULATION CONTROL AGENDA, AGENDA 21 :farole::farole:

BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY, how did you attend this private dinner ?? were you invited by someone :browtf::browtf:

don't know who he/she is!

Anyways,

Look at the spoiler.

Most of the Leicester team, I met shinji okazaki and hisbrother at Victoria park leicester. Nigga looked so much like his brother, I thought it was him at first. No one wanted him in their team in footy :drakelaugh:so the guy just went to play tennis with his family.

Dude wife was a model for real. Seemed to meet Slimani and Mahrez every time I was in Leicester.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending