Have you guys met any celebrities?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I don't give a f*ck about the baseball I never even seen or played it I'm talking about river plate did you see a man like this?
I don’t recognize him. Plus I just searched him up he retired. I saw river plate like a couple months ago I think in March or April. I legit recognized them cause of their jerseys. I played with them on the FIFA 16 demo.

I realized that day I was the only one that probably recognized them. Cause they were just sitting st the airport waiting for their flight unbothered by passengers

I met the former Predident of Somalia Sharif Sheikh Ahmed in London a few years ago. He knew my father from a young age so we got invited to go to a conference on Somalia.

Jeesto

VIP
Kendrick Lamar, Skepta and Travis scott.
I have met many famous people from Sweden tho. Some even family friends and some I went to school with.

Jeesto

VIP
Who are the famous Swedes?
The most known well known swede celebs that i have met were Cherrie, Alexander Gustafsson(MMA fighter) and Bill Skagsgård(IT Pennywise actor)

As for the rest, i won't mention any names but they are blattar(AKA foreigners) ciyaal xafad rappers that are well known all over sweden and scandinavia.

Only celebrity I have met and had a long conversation with , is Tom Hardy. He was soo sweet :lawd: I was doing a charity fundraising job on the street 2 winters ago, he asked me if I was cold and offered me a hot drink :kendrickcry:but Wikipedia be lying , that man is nowhere near 5'9 :hemad: he was almost eye level with me

a few GoT cast members have come to my workplace , Kit Harrington's wife came last week and I asked her for spoilers :mjohreally: I know the ending to Game of thrones yall !!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I LEGIT HAVE NO IDEA WHO THOSE PEOPLE YOU MENTIONED ARE. LOOOOL.

Only celebrity I have met and had a long conversation with , is Tom Hardy. He was soo sweet :lawd: I was doing a charity fundraising job on the street 2 winters ago, he asked me if I was cold and offered me a hot drink :kendrickcry:but Wikipedia be lying , that man is nowhere near 5'9 :hemad: he was almost eye level with me

a few GoT cast members have come to my workplace , Kit Harrington's wife came last week and I asked her for spoilers :mjohreally: I know the ending to Game of thrones yall !!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I HAVE MEET PRINCE HARRY AND THAT MEGAN CHICK, ARE THEY CONSIDERED CELEBS??:kanyeshrug:

I LEGIT HAVE NO IDEA WHO THOSE PEOPLE YOU MENTIONED ARE. LOOOOL.
CAN YOU STOP FUCKING USING CAPS LOCK
upload_2018-7-22_20-9-5.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts