Have you guys met any celebrities?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
Only celebrity I have met and had a long conversation with , is Tom Hardy. He was soo sweet :lawd: I was doing a charity fundraising job on the street 2 winters ago, he asked me if I was cold and offered me a hot drink :kendrickcry:but Wikipedia be lying , that man is nowhere near 5'9 :hemad: he was almost eye level with me

a few GoT cast members have come to my workplace , Kit Harrington's wife came last week and I asked her for spoilers :mjohreally: I know the ending to Game of thrones yall !!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I wanna meet neymar he is so damn fine
20180712_115329.png

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Only celebrity I have met and had a long conversation with , is Tom Hardy. He was soo sweet :lawd: I was doing a charity fundraising job on the street 2 winters ago, he asked me if I was cold and offered me a hot drink :kendrickcry:but Wikipedia be lying , that man is nowhere near 5'9 :hemad: he was almost eye level with me

a few GoT cast members have come to my workplace , Kit Harrington's wife came last week and I asked her for spoilers :mjohreally: I know the ending to Game of thrones yall !!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So he is shorter than 5;9?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
he was just as handsome as he is on tv but he is way to short :siilaanyolaugh:

a reporter once asked him if HE WAS GAY. It was on a press conference. He was ticked off as anyone would have! He strikes me as an angry flippant person, easy to get mad. Like u my dear Maria Maria

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
I saw blackcharcoal in atlanta and got a pic hes too fucking funny don't @ me

I also saw Lebron 2016 in the conference finals. He dapped me up and said "live your dreams"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending