Have you ever had anytime with all of your grandparents from each angle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeesto

VIP
My mother hooyo was the only grandparent alive when i was born. Hooyos aabo was a seaman and died in europe.
My fathers mother was bombed in her house by fucking Siyad barre for no reason:kendrickcry:

Sorry to hear that man. Your parents though? Still around? Their death left a gaping hole in my heart for the simple reason that I didn't pay them back as I wanted to when I made to the US.

But I do still pray for them in that if Allah accepts my prayers for them, they are better off than they would have been without a son and they were in trouble now in their other world.

Both my parents are still alive thankfully. I used to talk with my maternal grandmother on the phone, but she passed away a few years ago. My maternal grandfather used to run a restaurant back home, but he died when I was a toddler. My paternal grandfather was a nomad with 3 wives. All 4 people are dead.

Thanks though. AUN to your parents.

Last edited:
I've met both my maternal grandparents, even got to meet my great and great great grandmother on my mom's side before they died AUN. My paternal grandfather died before I was born AUN and I've never met my paternal grandmother before, so inshallah I'll get to meet her next year when we go back home.

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
My mother hooyo was the only grandparent alive when i was born. Hooyos aabo was a seaman and died in europe.
My fathers mother was bombed in her house by fucking Siyad barre for no reason:kendrickcry:

We share something here, a tragedy. In 1988 in Hargeisa my old paternal grandma was shot point blank by thugs representing the dictator. They tried to search her home as her son left to get a dameer to transport her to safety. They wanted to loot but she objected to it and they just shut her up with a bullet to the temple.

It's great that Somalia collapsed and people pillaged each other cause great injustice was committed. I am avenged. Let it rot

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You're xasid. They are happy. Iska daa!

Alla ha isku xafido

All jokes aside ilaahay caafimaad wanaagsan ha u sii wado

Just make sure you learn from them otherwise you'll regret

Even record their history

They are a sun setting

Gambar

VIP
Alla ha isku xafido

All jokes aside ilaahay caafimaad wanaagsan ha u sii wado

Just make sure you learn from them otherwise you'll regret

Even record their history

They are a sun setting
Actually my ayeyo and awowe used to babysit me while my parents went to work. I learned a lot from them and we are very close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts