Have you ever had anytime with all of your grandparents from each angle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
you know that when the West says that Africans have low life expectancy it is absolutely true.

I bet that maybe only 1 person here had the chance to have met all grandparents.

It's more likely that we were born after they passed away or we were too young to appreciate them.

My grandfather on my father's side died before I was born.

I've met all my other grandparents though alhamdulilah.

Lucky that my third grandfather (maternal)ran to Yemen during dervish war because of him I was able to enjoy my second grandfather (died at 100 ) my current grandfather and his brothers and sisters God bless them and protect them. We even in touch with my grandfather 'S cousins.

Apollo

VIP
All my grandparents made it to their 80s while living in Somalia.

Omg, I think I might reach 100 years considering the better access to healthcare I have over them.

Both my grandparents died before I was born.
My grandmother on my dads side lives in Kenya so I hardly see her.
I regularly see my grandmother on my mums side.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Both my grandparents died before I was born.
My grandmother on my dads side lives in Kenya so I hardly see her.
I regularly see my grandmother on my mums side.

1.jpg

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Do you understand why we are in the 5th world category. We are in the 1600 in a lot of ways.

Male life expectancy 46

Female ...51

In such a situation you are cheated out of your grandparents by corruption and mismanagement of your leaders.

Apollo

VIP
Neef UncleMenace doesn't understand that childhood deaths drop the life expectancy number massively in the third world.

People in the third world who make it to 20 become very old generally.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
only ever met my paternal grandmother who i take care of now. all my other grandparents passed away before i was born, with my paternal grandfather passing away before even my father was born

Only my grandmother paternal side is alive and she left Somalia in the 60s. All my grandfathers and grandmothers that remained in Somalia are dead AUN.:frdfvsb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending