Have you ever been arrested ๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿพโ€โ™‚๏ธ

When I was a kid around 11-12 maybe I was playing with some Somali kids we were playing hide and seek so once he starts counting I start hiding behind a car I thought it was a perfect spot to hide but I didnโ€™t realize a police car was going around the area and Iโ€™ll let you know I did look a bit sus the man doesnโ€™t even question he gets out of his car and was about to handcuff me before the other Somalis in the area explained I was just playing tag thatโ€™s one thing I love about our community weโ€™re very close as people and prideful about ourselves ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด

Nafiso Qalanjo

๐–‚๐–Š'๐–—๐–Š ๐–Œ๐–”๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–™๐–” ๐–œ๐–†๐–— ๐–‡๐–†๐–‡๐–ž!
I've never been arrested but a cop drove me home once :manny:

Nafiso Qalanjo

๐–‚๐–Š'๐–—๐–Š ๐–Œ๐–”๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–™๐–” ๐–œ๐–†๐–— ๐–‡๐–†๐–‡๐–ž!
When I was a kid around 11-12 maybe I was playing with some Somali kids we were playing hide and seek so once he starts counting I start hiding behind a car I thought it was a perfect spot to hide but I didnโ€™t realize a police car was going around the area and Iโ€™ll let you know I did look a bit sus the man doesnโ€™t even question he gets out of his car and was about to handcuff me before the other Somalis in the area explained I was just playing tag thatโ€™s one thing I love about our community weโ€™re very close as people and prideful about ourselves ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
Alright. Time for another ''peaceful'' BLM protest UwU
giphy.gif

have you ever heard of a comma?

Trending