Have you ever been arrested šŸ‘®šŸ¾ā€ā™‚ļø

I prefer not to say :mjlol:
Ciyaalka xafada looking like this in the corner with blood red eyes.. Officer no racial profiling please.

Screenshot_20201114_100322.jpg

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasmā€¢ Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Ciyaalka xafada looking like this in the corner with blood red eyes.. Officer no racial profiling please.

View attachment 154111
Nigga if youā€™d know well youā€™d immediately know Iā€™m a conservative only liberal shamelessly play the race card :ufdup:

Iā€™ve never been racially profiled ever. I have full respect to the police. Coons that get caught red handed play the race card not me :drakekidding:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I was arrested 1 time In Somaliland I was walking around taking pictures of houses I found pretty

This guy showes up holding an AK-47 asking why im taking pictures I told him im a tourist and I like the houses he ask where im from I tell him Sweden he said whats your qabiil I tell him than he nods his head and said come with me

We reach the station he says hes got one guy who speaks swedish and hes gonna confirm if im Swedish this guy is talking gibberish and than claims im not from Sweden

Than the cop says youre under arrest due to suspected terror activity they suspect im a terrorist whose planning to bomb houses and im taking pictures to see the best angle to bomb the houses

Im sitting there for some time than Im allowed one call I call my uncle he shows up they start apologizing and saying it was a mistake

Me and a deaf friend got arrested in Kenya for playing football at a private property(they caught us with police dogs) then they locked us up in a tiny prison cell for a few hours. My deaf friend started screaming and making hand gestures and I was acting as a fake translator telling them that his dad was a high ranked police chief. To my surprise they ate up the story and released me first so I can bring the ā€˜policeā€™ father...

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I have another story but this time it wasn't me but my cousin who was arrested
Hes in his car on his way home the car stalls theres cars honking the guy behind him curses and insults his mom

My cousin step outside the car punch the guy and he falls down only to later find out the guy he punched is the police chief