Have you ever been arrested 👮🏾‍♂️

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
1605895106221.png

I am a law abiding citizen ❤
A few weeks ago a man purposely crashed into the entrance of a police station near my home and set the road on fire.
Wllhi I don't feel safe here :jcoleno: :mjcry:

I remember signing up for some dating site when i was 15. Not sure if it exists anymore. I used some generic picture of a guy i found online and was contacted by this 29 year old woman. We started chatting. A month later she wanted to meet. I told her my address like an idiot. I was home alone while my parents were at work. She showed up. And was pissed. Apprently she drove 2 hours to meet me. When she showed up and saw that I was a teenager she called the police for some reason. my parents got home and she told them what i did. They apologized and offered to pay for her gas. I wasnt allowed to go online by myself for several months after that. She was pretty good looking though.

:dabcasar:

Jungle

VIP
I remember signing up for some dating site when i was 15. Not sure if it exists anymore. I used some generic picture of a guy i found online and was contacted by this 29 year old woman. We started chatting. A month later she wanted to meet. I told her my address like an idiot. I was home alone while my parents were at work. She showed up. And was pissed. Apprently she drove 2 hours to meet me. When she showed up and saw that I was a teenager she called the police for some reason. my parents got home and she told them what i did. They apologized and offered to pay for her gas. I wasnt allowed to go online by myself for several months after that. She was pretty good looking though.

Was her name Karen by any chance?

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent

shoulda smashed my niqqa

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
It surprises me that my record is still baby clean, I've never been pulled over for a speeding ticket let alone waxkale, and on top of that I'm always doing 90 every other day. But no worries because unfortunately I did manage to get arrested in Nairobi Kenya. I spent 24hrs confined to a room filled with other smelly and jareeŕs and Somalis. I believe I was arrested for wearing expensive clothes in Eastleigh, so I ended up paying a couple Benjamin Franklin's to get out the next morning.

Trending

Latest posts