Hating on Somalis is the Norm Again

Alhamdulilah no somali women were posted, females are too fragile when it comes to people calling them ugly compared to the opposite gender not to mention it would very hurtful seeing my somali sisters posted and getting made fun of. May Allah deal with anyone that engaged with the hate comments.
They usually attack Somali men as a divide-and-conquer tool. They want Somali women to stop getting with Somali men. I've seen Madow women say Somali women should "divest" and be with Madow men. They are a very unserious, self-hating demographic.
The only time somali women do get hate is mostly because they share the same ethnicity with jobless racist abdis who constantly fight online with every ethnicity on earth and not expecting the same hate back.
Let's not try to "Asian women" our way out of this, lol.

Last edited:
They usually attack Somali men as a divide-and-conquer tool. They want Somali women to stop getting with Somali men. I've seen Madow women say Somali women should "divest" and be with Madow women. They are a very unserious, self-hating demographic.

Let's not try to "Asian women" our way out of this, lol.
yeah people want somali men to be undesirable but tbh is because of these somali incels that randomly started hating on others, I know people have always hated us but you wouldn't be seeing all these anti somali accounts if we just kept quite.

yeah people want somali men to be undesirable but tbh is because of these somali incels that randomly started hating on others, I know people have always hated us but you wouldn't be seeing all these anti somali accounts if we just kept quite.
I hate to be that person, but they’ve clearly had a deep disdain for us and in particular Somali men, for the longest. Those troll trolls only popped up during the pandemic, but the hate for us online has been happening since the mid-2000s.

I hate to be that person, but they’ve clearly had a deep disdain for us and in particular Somali men, for the longest. Those troll trolls only popped up during the pandemic, but the hate for us online has been happening since the mid-2000s.
defo if you were kn twitter during 2012 to 2015 you would have witnessed some very despicable tweets about us and everyone joined in the hate

while there issue with the guys comes from what somali girls have told them and that seems to be the case with everyone that has negative things to say about somali guys. You have probably heard all these hater lead there attacks with even somali girls dont rate you guys which doesnt make sense because we are all cool with each other but a bunch of somali girls are coons have been character assasinating us for validation from other communities that's the difference based off my observations
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending