Hating on Somalis is the Norm Again

This girl is not cute. She needs to calm her breasts.
She got framed so the west Africans could dunk on ethiopians women she didn't make that vid. This is what happens when people coon out on the net thinking the disrespecting and throwing there counterparts under the bus constantly is ok. People lose absolute respect for the whole group and can attack whatever side they want to because they already divided them.

Last edited:
Things will continue to get better between somali men and women on the net well aslong as somali women don't revert back to the dark ages. Both sides will chill over time but we don't know what dynamics new generations will end up bring to the mix over all the trajectory is positive.
I agree 2016-2020 was the dark ages 😂😂😂😂 things are slowly improving overtime let’s just all remember this is the internet and that most Somali men and women are cool in real life

I agree 2016-2020 was the dark ages 😂😂😂😂 things are slowly improving overtime let’s just all remember this is the internet and that most Somali men and women are cool in real life
Yeah all the stuff I have been talking about is just an Internet thing and none of this actually happens irl which is why I'm not that fussed about it but we need to evolve past 69iq as a people and not engage in this gender war stuff on the net it only hurts our image when we disrespect each other. We should have each others backs like we do irl on the net

She got framed so the west Africans could dunk on ethiopians women she didn't make that vid. This is what happens when people coon out on the net thinking the disrespecting and throwing there counterparts under the bus constantly is ok. People lose absolute respect for the whole group and can attack whatever side they want to because they already divided them.
Ethio women put those men on a pedestal.

Yes. But it really shocked me to see uk somali women yucking it up with african and caribbean xenophobes. They never stood with us.
No that's not true its just that like the incel trolls now those femcels where the loud minority back then and what made it worse was that we didn't get defended at all back then and the few that did. Did so half heartedly and often times would laugh along because it was all just a "joke" back then. However when somali women where attacked by ajnabis the reception was different and the guys would be defending. That's why it was worse back then and why a lot of guys on here bitterly say stop defending somali women and let them basically fend for themselves.

This is why somalis should humble themselves online as there's so many unfortunate looking somalis they can easily post and embarrass us more.
Any other African and it's racist. African women would deploy sjw tactics.

Advice from this Somali girl is " Somalis should humble themselves"

We are running a different race!!

Things will continue to get better between somali men and women on the net well aslong as somali women don't revert back to the dark ages. Both sides will chill over time but we don't know what dynamics new generations will end up bring to the mix over all the trajectory is positive.
Not sure. Javelin is more positive though.

He read to many bashing comments on us online and became insecure i think
not everyone is mentally strong and can separate there reality from the internet making the internet there reality. Same thing happened to asian men and the internet stuff literally transferred over to there irl experience. Same thing Probably happened to the dark nn folks. There leader is literally 14 they decided to lash back to cope with how they have been made to feel online from all the bashing over the years is what I think is going on while some of the others have clocked out and just accepted it.

or it could be a xalimo or ajnabi larping :farmajoyaab:

Last edited:
Any other African and it's racist. African women would deploy sjw tactics.

Advice from this Somali girl is " Somalis should humble themselves"

We are running a different race!!

This reminds me of that Tiktok drama where a West African girl used a filter that made her forehead 10x bigger and she said something about Somalis, and the video had well over 10k likes. A Somali girl made a response video and used a wide nose filter. Everyone attacked her in the comments, called her racist, anti-black, there were even other Somalis attacking her lol

This reminds me of that Tiktok drama where a West African girl used a filter that made her forehead 10x bigger and she said something about Somalis, and the video had well over 10k likes. A Somali girl made a response video and used a wide nose filter. Everyone attacked her in the comments, called her racist, anti-black, there were even other Somalis attacking her lol
that happens all the time luckily somali are waking up and realizing these people aint our allies and we only got each other. the coons amongst us are dying out and getting checked

I remember that. Somali women are SJW for other people not us. Why? because some Somali women think because someone considers them desirable prejudice doesn't exist. Recent case in Italy .

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros
Bro i have noticed that for years. But somali people, specially Xalimos are such a cucks. We treat them like they are Jennifer Lopez. Thats why they have no problem disrespecting somali in public.

Notice that the minute they insult Somalis, they except us to shut our mouth and do nothing, because they think we are miskeen people who do nothing.

Bro i have noticed that for years. But somali people, specially Xalimos are such a cucks. We treat them like they are Jennifer Lopez. Thats why they have no problem disrespecting somali in public.

Notice that the minute they insult Somalis, they except us to shut our mouth and do nothing, because they think we are miskeen people who do nothing.
Only when they are disrespected are they allowed to react. When boys are, they "should be humble".

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros
I remember that. Somali women are SJW for other people not us. Why? because some Somali women think because someone considers them desirable prejudice doesn't exist. Recent case in Italy .
You will never see a ajnabi hanging out with Faarax disrespect Xalimos, but always i noticed that Somali girls disrespect Somali guys in front of their ajnabi friends, saying we are ugly, not good ect

You will never see a ajnabi hanging out with Faarax disrespect Xalimos, but always i noticed that Somali girls disrespect Somali guys in front of their ajnabi friends, saying we are ugly, not good ect
I was introduced to reality by an Arab Imam more than ten years ago, coupled with social media hate, really was a revelation.

Years ago, I saw a tweet saying Somali girls are like Black boys; and Somali boys were like Black girls. This tweet was by a Somali girl. If you understand how those boys defamed and abused black girls, the comparison makes sense.

If you call a boy from another African country ugly, it's considered as anti-blackness. Somali women will defend the image of other African boys, but slander Somalis.

Why? Because these demographics are very much alike; those boys put there female counterparts down, and uplift all other women. So do Somali women, in addition they constantly signal to those men that they are available by degrading Somali men.

Somali women are not black, they promote themselves to their prefrences as "east african", to avoid the stigma of being a "black women" in the social media age. So if Somali women are not black, there male counterparts must be "racist" and "jealous" Somali women amplifying these "troll" accounts buttress this narrative that's the way Social media plays out.

When a Preference catches an "east african" albeit the one next door
Tbh I don’t blame Somali women distancing themselves from madow women. Madow women have ruined their own image

Trending