Hassan greatest achievements so far

-Debt relief 2012-2022
-EAC economic bloc (despite all the negative, it does help Somalia economically)
-Turkish naval pact to secure our coast
-Successful counteroffensive on lower shabelle
(To be continued)
-creating deal with turkey to train Somali troops which was later used 2017-2022
-xamar being the safest it’s been in years
-securing deals with the US by getting on their good side
-Constitution (which farmaajo was too scared to do)
-National ID

As a Somali people, this is something to be proud of, even though I’m not a fan of him. This man is still pushing out production in his own way. In my opinion he’s one of the worst, but this being as bad as it gets, is enough to fill someone with joy. There’s many African nations who would rather have Hassan than what they’re dealing with. He wants best for people that pay his taxes and is still trying to do things his own way. It’s worthy of respect.

He’s better than Farmaajo that’s for sure. :fittytousand:
To each their own. I just don’t like his UAE influence, their agenda towards Somalia is reminiscent of white more privileged women claiming footballers sexually assaulted them, when they worked hard to get out of the ghetto.

Last edited:
Tell us what he did to qualify as "one of the worst" in your books now. It sounds like cuqdad to me.
Only positivity here today🫡 I’m sure there’s worse than him that haven’t touched office thus far and we thank Allah for that. He’s definitely better in some ways than Siad Barre.

-Debt relief 2012-2022
-EAC economic bloc (despite all the negative, it does help Somalia economically)
(To be continued)
-creating deal with turkey to train Somali troops which was later used 2017-2022
-National ID

As a Somali people, this is something to be proud of, even though I’m not a fan of him. This man is still pushing out production in his own way. In my opinion he’s one of the worst, but this being as bad as it gets, is enough to fill someone with joy. There’s many African nations who would rather have Hassan than what they’re dealing with. He wants best for people that pay his taxes and is still trying to do things his own way. It’s worthy of respect.
You know your country is a shithole when people consider having IDs as an achievement bro people are going to the fucking moon

IKHALIIL

Suldhaanka
-Debt relief 2012-2022
(To be continued)
-National ID

He might be stubborn at times but he's the best we got.

He's more careful with his approach on everything too. Where the dictator farmaajo would sit there for 5 years, he legally does it by pushing it through parliament by with lalush.

-Debt relief 2012-2022
(To be continued)
-National ID

A lot of these aren't his alone. He also needs to bring back the anti-corruption body he took down, guy is still one greedy politician lol

IKHALIIL

Suldhaanka
He's more careful with his approach on everything too. Where the dictator farmaajo would sit there for 5 years, he legally does it by pushing it through parliament by with lalush.
The funny thing is that people were commenting that he should kick out ethiopian troops because muh sovereignty when it is in his own interest for them to leave in places in baidoa where they guard lafta gareen so that he could bring his own guy in without any hassles.

-Debt relief 2012-2022
(To be continued)
-National ID

Very few of those are what can be considered his achievements and that is

EAC membership (better than Farmaajos horn block thing because Somalis don't have a economic relationship with Habeshas they are jealous of Somali business acumen)

Macwiisley (but he sabotages that by having people around him like Mahad Salad and Hussein Macalin who are Al-Shabaab and also it's very nepotically tribalist hes only helping out his clan that family and friends. Also his international allies like UK who are pro-Al-Shabaab and pushing for Somali Army to be very small. All of these reasons plus more which is why I believe the war against Al-Shabaab will fail)

I'm surprised you turned like this now how low have your standards become? Do you consider anything basic he does an achievement? Like waking up on time or sending a email 😂

Very few of those are what can be considered his achievements and that is

EAC membership (better than Farmaajos horn block thing because Somalis don't have a economic relationship with Habeshas they are jealous of Somali business acumen)

Macwiisley (but he sabotages that by having people around him like Mahad Salad and Hussein Macalin who are Al-Shabaab and also it's very nepotically tribalist hes only helping out his clan that family and friends. Also his international allies like UK who are pro-Al-Shabaab and pushing for Somali Army to be very small. All of these reasons plus more which is why I believe the war against Al-Shabaab will fail)

I'm surprised you turned like this now how low have your standards become? Do you consider anything basic he does an achievement? Like waking up on time or sending a email 😂
If it’s under his government, no matter who is responsible, then it is his except arms embargo, that was solely gone because of the previous admin.

I actually like the horn bloc thing. It would make us the greatest force in Africa and the horn bloc would allow us to freely gain access to K5. Without Ethiopia crying about it. Not to mention Eritrea being ready to go to war with us as well as train our troops.

he needs to boot UK Wallahi these cadaan fuckers and that rule for not going past 20k soldiers is so bogus. We need soldiers to fight shabaab, what do you mean don’t train too many????

What can I say the new deal with turkey was great. Right now there’s reports of the dastur being modified since it was agreed upon in parliament so that’s an issue.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
I always say that we can go up from here. HSM isn't a good leader but he serves his role. In a better world he'd be in middle management of some company but we're not in that. I feel like he's aiming to get as much accomplished as he can while he's in office, whether this is out of duty or to make a legacy is beyond me. However I can't say I don't appreciate the good work he's done, his push to fight shabaab even though people complain everyday about it is commendable. All in all, he's eh.

I always say that we can go up from here. HSM isn't a good leader but he serves his role. In a better world he'd be in middle management of some company but we're not in that. I feel like he's aiming to get as much accomplished as he can while he's in office, whether this is out of duty or to make a legacy is beyond me. However I can't say I don't appreciate the good work he's done, his push to fight shabaab even though people complain everyday about it is commendable. All in all, he's eh.
You summed it up very well. I can certainly see why his tol are mostly satisfied. He’s a leader within the Somali nation and conducts with them like a true president. Except with Bihi and FM, that’s always rough to see. If this is the bottom, I’m excited for the future of what the others have to bring, or even a bright younger mind from the same party as him. I feel like Hassan would be an incredible president, in a Somalia which was peaceful. He’s conservative so naturally he’d make the country richer. But currently he’s surely not the best. He does a good job though.

Trending