Has Feminism left Somali women lonely?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s called biology, every man on the planet is attracted to younger women, it shows she’s fertile, healthy offspring and of course the younger you are for the most part the more attractive you are, now you don’t have to agree with this it’s okay, you can wait till your in your 30s but don’t get mad when the only men you can attract are old faraaxs in there 70s and 80s and there in your dms like nayaa haaye, caruur miyaad rabtaa misa waxad ismodisa maryam Nabi isa hooyodis, oo caloosha wiil lasogaliyaay, naa ciyaarta nagadaa.View attachment 71961

Yes men indeed are attracted to youth and beauty and in turn women are attracted to stability and men that provide. That too is biology.

There might be a point in which young educated women become frustrated and marry out and the rest only marry successful Faraaxs, leaving the bottom of the barrel Faraaxs unable to marry the type of women they desire.

Young attractive beautiful women are prizes and will be snapped up if they widen their pool. A lot of Somali men are lucky that many Somali women are very culture orientated.

Tukraq

VIP
Yes men indeed are attracted to youth and beauty and in turn women are attracted to stability and men that provide. That too is biology.

There might be a point in which young educated women become frustrated and marry out and the rest only marry successful Faraaxs, leaving the bottom of the barrel Faraaxs unable to marry the type of women they desire.

Young attractive beautiful women are prizes and will be snapped up if they widen their pool. A lot of Somali men are lucky that many Somali women are very culture orientated.
They’d have to outcompete other women though if there going for other men and will have to settle for low smv men like they always do lol, even that seems farfetched because most men of other races are not marrying especially a women in her 30s and will probably just pump and dump

You also save so much money skipping uni and also the earned money on that wasted time in the meantime lol, and it’s not like Somali women are going into stem or practice law so why bring it up

Most jobs in the UK atm require a degree minimum and work experience.

Lets be real, the average young Faraax without a degree is not successful, unless he has a business. That is the reality of the matter.

The only rational person in here good lord. Women being over represented in college is not a Somali thing, but more women than men enrol in college and university programs after completing their high school education.

But the Somali problem or at least a UK Somali problem is 84% of Somali women in the uk being unemployed (Scandinavia is way worse) and mind you the overall unemployment rate of Somalis in the UK is 32% and there are more Somali women than men in the UK. So what exactly is going on in that island?:gucciwhat:

UK is a cursed place. I simply have no words.

Kratos

Sonder
Sahib you do know all stem can be automated as there working on machine learning where ai can code itself because ai does better than humans in those math based fields, business, politics and law maybe the only fields left not automated
Low-level software engineering may be a possibility in the next lifetime but advanced engineering, scientific study and computer science will definitely not happen anytime soon. The greatest AI achievement yet is probably the GO playing robot

They’d have to outcompete other women though if there going for other men and will have to settle for low smv men like they always do lol

That is actually not true. I've never found it difficult attracting educated men from different backgrounds.

Hence why, wallah i find it baffling when some on here behave as though a Somali woman cannot get decent guys from different races. Men are men. They are attracted to what they deem as beautiful.

Tukraq

VIP
Most jobs in the UK atm require a degree minimum and work experience.

Lets be real, the average young Faraax without a degree is not successful, unless he has a business. That is the reality of the matter.
I’m fro the us not the UK lol but even with a degree does the uk have that many jobs as there production has been in decline and now less than California :bell: seems like they don’t have many opportunities regardless as the American Chinese joint production chain where America creates every idea and China produces it for them has taken them out the market

Tukraq

VIP
Low-level software engineering may be a possibility in the next lifetime but advanced engineering, scientific study and computer science will definitely not happen anytime soon. The greatest AI achievement yet is probably the GO playing robot
They are already creating new chess formulas that are unbeatable and far better than any human lol, they’ll be doing computer science in 15 years tops, its moving at a fast rate here in Seattle and silicone

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
Yes it has. All our female relatives and in the community from the older generation are married or have kids. There was only 1 you knew that was not for some reason. Maybe a medical reason. Who knows. But no one asked them why they are single and it was because people knew the reason. But it was very unheard of to be a single woman just 10 years ago.

Now it has become a fashion statement to be single. It shows so called independence. These women outnumber married women now. We have never seen such dramatic cultural change in just one generation.

This is how dangerous feminism is. There is a new ism called trangenderism and gayism. More people will be gay and transgender (same thing) than heterosexual in the next generation.

You think I am crazy but if unmarried women are now the majority of women, then how am I crazy to think the new gay trend will be normal?

Subhanallah imagine your child coming home with a gay or transgender. Wallahi I'm moving to a Muslim country when my first born and other kids come.

Wallahi Trade school is a blessing. If you are in the US you should consider it. A friend of mine is an electrician and makes a good amount of money and if you are in Canada go to Cashberta. Get that money my niggas..:manny:

Tukraq

VIP
That is actually not true. I've never found it difficult attracting educated men from different backgrounds.

Hence why, wallah i find it baffling when some on here behave as though a Somali woman cannot get decent guys from different races. Men are men. They are attracted to what they deem as beautiful.
Yes for sex it’s easy to attract men but non Somali men aren’t exactly settling down with women of any race unless their low tier even then not likely

They’d have to outcompete other women though if there going for other men and will have to settle for low smv men like they always do lol, even that seems farfetched because most men of other races are not marrying especially a women in her 30s and will probably just pump and dump

The average cadaan woman marries at the age of 28 to 32.

I have Somali friends that have married in their early 30s to decent men.

Also 30-32 isn't old.

I have aunts with 4 kids now alhamdulliah who married in their early 30s.

I'm not saying marrying in your 30s is ideal, but it isn't uncommon, nor is it a big deal.

Furthermore, many on sspot are like in their late teen and early 20s so 30 sounds really old.

Yes for sex it’s easy to attract men but non Somali men aren’t exactly settling down with women of any race unless their low tier even then not likely

Loool walal, i'm a respectable Muslim woman and I've never had a man try it just for sex. But nice try.

Furthermore, its 2019 and interracial marriages are considered normal.

There are more women than men in universities across all ethnicities. The same goes for criminal activity. Men outnumber women across all ethnicities.

Although its true that more Somali women are in higher education than their male counterparts. 90% + Somali women study low tier mickey mouse degrees like Nursing or Literature.

How do they fare against other females of different ethnicities like Asians, Europeans etc?

Lool you let the rabbit out the hat :ftw9nwa:
Can't lie guys Nursing sounds good imagine having a Nurse as a wife when you or your kid get sick y'all gonna have excellent care :ehh:

Last edited:

Tukraq

VIP
The average cadaan woman marries at the age of 28 to 32.

I have Somali friends that have married in their early 30s to decent men.

Also 30-32 isn't old.

I have aunts with 4 kids now alhamdulliah who married in their early 30s.

I'm not saying marrying in your 30s is ideal, but it isn't uncommon, nor is it a big deal.

Furthermore, many on sspot are like in their late teen and early 20s so 30 sounds really old.
That’s the older generation but the current wave of young cadaan women won’t be as lucky as the data shows where they only have sec with the top 20 percent of men who pass them around and don’t commit while the bottom 30 of men are now virgins lol, If all women are competing for 20 percent of men most women will be single in there 30s as there aged out the market

Status
Not open for further replies.