Has Feminism left Somali women lonely?

Status
Not open for further replies.

halwa

✨🌙
You know, at the end of the day marriage is qadar Allah and up to God when someone marries. It is not nice to belittle people based on their circumstances and short comings.

You are all sat behind your keyboards and spewing nonsense whilst also laughing at someone’s misfortune. I don’t see how it is anyone of your businesses as to why women are feminists or lonely. There is a reason behind everything and maybe they just don’t want to get married or their time has not come yet.

The same situation can happen to you and you might never find a potential spouse in your whole life. Have some shame and decency. It is also Ramadan.

It's because he got a degree in political science lol. Many degrees are useless that is true.

I feel for you. The U.K is probably the worst Somali diaspora when it comes to employment and education. If the British government collected statistics based along ethnic lines then I suspect they'd be the most criminal too. This must make the situation seem worse than it actually is from your perspective. I recommend you move to Australia. We have great weather and probably the best Western Somali diaspora. It will also be easier to settle here since there are less cultural differences between Aussies and Brits when compared to the U.S and Canada

I’ve always thought about moving to Australia. Although if there is a large Somali community there then I’ll probably not go. Somalis are very toxic people and I don’t want to be dragged down by them.

99% of people want to have kids if you think not having kids is a good thing then you are brainwashed by the media. Most halimos backhome are more happier with their quality of life compared to the ones working as a wage slave in the west
Of course kids are blessing. I have to disagree with you saying that women back home are happier. They are miserable and depressed.

I’ve always thought about moving to Australia. Although if there is a large Somali community there then I’ll probably not go. Somalis are very toxic people and I don’t want to be dragged down by them.

@HIGH PRIESTESS

The largest Somali community in Australia is in Melbourne and they congregate about 5-6 suburbs out of 100's suburbs and if you live in certain locations, you might never meet them. Sydney, Brisbane and Perth have fewer Somalis. There are other major towns where there are no Somalis.

@HIGH PRIESTESS

The largest Somali community in Australia is in Melbourne and they congregate about 5-6 suburbs out of 100's suburbs and if you live in certain locations, you might never meet them. Sydney, Brisbane and Perth have fewer Somalis. There are other major towns where there are no Somalis.

Do you live in Australia? How is the quality of life there?

You know, at the end of the day marriage is qadar Allah and up to God when someone marries. It is not nice to belittle people based on their circumstances and short comings.

You are all sat behind your keyboards and spewing nonsense whilst also laughing at someone’s misfortune. I don’t see how it is anyone of your businesses as to why women are feminists or lonely. There is a reason behind everything and maybe they just don’t want to get married or their time has not come yet.

The same situation can happen to you and you might never find a potential spouse in your whole life. Have some shame and decency. It is also Ramadan.
Lol why do you sound upset adeer if you are one of these feminist women my advice to you is get arranged marriage before it's too late

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا

Feminism is bad.

@Lum and other guys.

If a good Muslim woman proposes to marry you, will you accept her offer, or will be suspicious of her because it is not our culture for a woman to propose to a man and that is feminism and therefore, you will reject her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts