Has Feminism left Somali women lonely?

Status
Not open for further replies.
liberated women mostly confused ,often they first ones had college degree and dont know to handle,assume every man kowtow to thm, they cant figure out how many good men they turn off with their bravados. Its like you owe thm everything and they dont owe you a thing.worse its men's fault if they couldnt grasp a prince.
they should learn from ordinary white women who settle for blue color workers rather than imitating a ghetto oriented black women. you make money with someone as you go along, chances you come across lonely loaded dude is very slim.

Ps; construction worker make hell lot more money than these chicks but they rather have to show off office worker with 3 piece and contributing less.

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
I don’t think you realize that the average Somali woman in the West most likely doesn’t feel like she’s missing out with guys who marry back home. Besides, they’re usually looking for a certain “type”.

Some women luck out, but the fact is the average Somali marriage looks like hell for the woman :zhqjlmx:

And looking for a specific demographic on a Muslim dating app isn’t really a parameter for anything, except that they exist. Which, why wouldn’t they?

I don’t think you realize that the average Somali woman in the West most likely doesn’t feel like she’s missing out with guys who marry back home. Besides, they’re usually looking for a certain “type”.

Some women luck out, but the fact is the average Somali marriage looks like hell for the woman :zhqjlmx:

And looking for a specific demographic on a Muslim dating app isn’t really a parameter for anything, except that they exist. Which, why wouldn’t they?

The reality is that the 'type' that the average western Somali woman is interested in isn't the type to marry back home. That is the truth.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
They only one struggling are they one that don't want to get out of theirs comfort zone or the one that come from lower, middle class family with not network or peers from successful Somali families.

VixR

Veritas
The reality is that the 'type' that the average western Somali woman is interested in isn't the type to marry back home. That is the truth.
Yeah, I get what you mean. But at the same time, it’s apples and oranges. A Somali woman in the West going for a FOB back home is out of the question, it’s an anomaly. They might as well be aliens. So when guys do it, there’s definitely a stereotype of the typical kind of guy to do it, but there are also outliers (everything from guys who were coerced to marry back home, iyaalsuukh who are assigned remedial marriages apparently to screw the loserness out of them, legit schizos who are saddled with a wife apparently to unschizophy him, some decent guys but unlucky in their search here, etc)

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Degree means nothing at the end of the day if you cant get a job. I know one guy who has a Masters in Political Science and driving Uber just to make ends meet.

He got scammed

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Yeah, I get what you mean. But at the same time, it’s apples and oranges. A Somali woman in the West going for a FOB back home is out of the question, it’s an anomaly. They might as well be aliens. So when guys do it, there’s definitely a stereotype of the typical kind of guy to do it, but there are also outliers (everything from guys who were coerced to marry back home, iyaalsuukh who are assigned remedial marriages apparently to screw the loserness out of them, legit schizos who are saddled with a wife apparently to unschizophy him, some decent guys but unlucky in their search here, etc)

The reason I married back home is because I want children who will be authentically Somali, speaks Somali and retains the culture. I don't want my children asking me if its okay to bring Becky or John over for a "sleepover". I don't want my children being taught LGBT values in kindergarden. I don't want my daughters to become vacuous social media butterflies being more focused on Kim's latest outfit than her own background.

Women and that includes Xalimos don't value culture much and are quick to abandon it (hypergamous theory). Women only marry "up" and would never (maybe rare case like that Canadian Xalimo who married a Kismayu native) marry someone they deem "lower" than them. Its why FOBs receive such harsh rejection by Western Xalimos, as if they are rejecting the culture itself.

I am glad I made that decision when I walk on the streets of Toronto and see half arsed hijabi Xalimoz with the LV logo and TNA yoga pants wearing high heels.

Alxamdullilah

The reason I married back home is because I want children who will be authentically Somali, speaks Somali and retains the culture. I don't want my children asking me if its okay to bring Becky or John over for a "sleepover". I don't want my children being taught LGBT values in kindergarden. I don't want my daughters to become vacuous social media butterflies being more focused on Kim's latest outfit than her own background.

Women and that includes Xalimos don't value culture much and are quick to abandon it (hypergamous theory). Women only marry "up" and would never (maybe rare case like that Canadian Xalimo who married a Kismayu native) marry someone they deem "lower" than them. Its why FOBs receive such harsh rejection by Western Xalimos, as if they are rejecting the culture itself.

I am glad I made that decision when I walk on the streets of Toronto and see half arsed hijabi Xalimoz with the LV logo and TNA yoga pants wearing high heels.

Alxamdullilah
Mashallah brother you made the best decision

liberated women mostly confused ,often they first ones had college degree and dont know to handle,assume every man kowtow to thm, they cant figure out how many good men they turn off with their bravados. Its like you owe thm everything and they dont owe you a thing.worse its men's fault if they couldnt grasp a prince.
they should learn from ordinary white women who settle for blue color workers rather than imitating a ghetto oriented black women. you make money with someone as you go along, chances you come across lonely loaded dude is very slim.

Ps; construction worker make hell lot more money than these chicks but they rather have to show off office worker with 3 piece and contributing less.
Facts they start to think their the shit and get really cocky

Gambar

VIP
Majority of you guys are khasaaro wallahi. You guys have nothing better to do than discuss things that don’t even exist? Shaqo yeesha. Waa Ramadan. Many of you claim to be religious and you choose to go back and forth about this ? Yaab.

VixR

Veritas

Alxamdullilah
Even despite all you listed, there’s no way your children’s, particularly the daughters’, chances are better in Somalia vs Canada on practically every metric there is. None whatsoever. I hope you’re somewhat logical/smart and decide to at least have them in Canada so they have an escape, since you’re raising them in an unstable environment (I was going to say dumpster fire but that seems hostile and I’m not trying to be) where they’re at risk.

Secondly, I really hope you’re not staying in Canada while your poor family toils in Somalia, and that you’re a present father who doesn’t proceed to have a million kids and wives, thinking your kids will turn out fine bc they’re in Somalia, especially since you’re already putting them at a disadvantage on purpose.

I only dated feminist (confident, cultured, educated, respectful, responsible, sophisticated and self sufficient) girls and I can’t get enough of them. They happily and voluntarily turned me into a male feminist. Thank you girls.

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
I only dated feminist (confident, cultured, educated, respectful, responsible, sophisticated and self sufficient) girls and I can’t get enough of them. They happily and voluntarily turned me into a male feminist. Thank you girls.
Are you serious?

AussieHustler you're rageedi... :ftw9nwa:

giphy.gif

It has left women in general lonely but Somali women are also lonely because they are very selective (not a bad thing), hypergamous and they significantly outperform Somali men in education and this is exacerbated by the conflicting tenets of religious-based gender roles and feminism.

Feminism aims to dismantle traditional female gender roles by encouraging women to pursue their own careers and education and to not tie their worth to marriage and motherhood. This can only be done if male gender roles are also dismantled. If women aren't the ones who have to stay at home with the kids anymore, then guess who has to? But while a Western non-muslim woman might be content with being the primary breadwinner of the family, how can a Muslim Somali woman be content with having a husband who earns less and is less educated than her when she's not even supposed to leave the house without a mahram? Imagine you're a Somali woman with a Masters degree and your taxi driver husband tells you that you can't leave the house (for whatever reason). What are you supposed to do? Are you going to respond as a feminist or as a Muslim woman? Western-born and raised Somali women exist at the junction of these two polarities.

Consequently, Somali women are even more hypergamous than the average woman and since they are outperforming Somali men academically and are less criminal, they will struggle more to get married. Successful Somali men usually don't struggle with finding a spouse. I hate to say it but Somali men need to lift their game (on average).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Finally someone said it. In the U.K. women of all races are outperforming men in education and are getting more high level qualifications. Somali women have been hit the hardest as Somali men are known to chase easy money with their friends instead of getting an education and securing a stable and high paying job, which they are in their power to do. As you said, why would a woman with a Masters degree become the houseslave of a taxi driver? It’s basic human nature to want someone on the same social level as you. Inshallah when I have children, I want them all to get a higher education like their mum, but I can’t encourage educational excellence if my taxi driver husband doesn’t see the merit of a degree and would rather see his kids getting paid for doing literally anything.

Kratos

Sonder
Degree means nothing at the end of the day if you cant get a job. I know one guy who has a Masters in Political Science and driving Uber just to make ends meet.

He got scammed
It's because he got a degree in political science lol. Many degrees are useless that is true.
Finally someone said it. In the U.K. women of all races are outperforming men in education and are getting more high level qualifications. Somali women have been hit the hardest as Somali men are known to chase easy money with their friends instead of getting an education and securing a stable and high paying job, which they are in their power to do. As you said, why would a woman with a Masters degree become the houseslave of a taxi driver? It’s basic human nature to want someone on the same social level as you. Inshallah when I have children, I want them all to get a higher education like their mum, but I can’t encourage educational excellence if my taxi driver husband doesn’t see the merit of a degree and would rather see his kids getting paid for doing literally anything.
I feel for you. The U.K is probably the worst Somali diaspora when it comes to employment and education. If the British government collected statistics based along ethnic lines then I suspect they'd be the most criminal too. This must make the situation seem worse than it actually is from your perspective. I recommend you move to Australia. We have great weather and probably the best Western Somali diaspora. It will also be easier to settle here since there are less cultural differences between Aussies and Brits when compared to the U.S and Canada

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Honestly, most of these women don't have anything about that makes you want to court them. That really it. The guys that they want don't want them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending