Has Feminism left Somali women lonely?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How old are you? I'm 19 any advice for me from odayaalo like you:yacadiim:

Since i'm not a man I can't be an oday.

But young man, i'm the ripe old age of 25.

My advice would be stay in school, make sure you do a few internships whilst at uni/college so its easier for you to secure jobs. Also save as much as you can so you can at least get on the property ladder by the age of 28. There is nothing worse than being in your late 20s and 30s and not having any savings. Invest and have a side hustle as well.

Also, before 25 don't bother with women. Secure the bag saxib.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
If you are a woman and over 28 and single, you are not worthy of marriage and the men have their reasons.

If you are a man and over 28 and single, I have questions.

But I feel bad for the shy women who are good Muslims who are not married and have waited for men to marry them. I cannot blame these women because the men today do not approach their fathers and brothers due to being emasculated. But these women are very rare. I know one woman who was like this and I immediately introduced her to a good man who she married. It was heartbreaking that she was going to be put in the same category as the other low class women when she was high class. She just had bad luck at the time.

99.9% of unmarried women have only themselves to blame.

Yes it has. All our female relatives and in the community from the older generation are married or have kids. There was only 1 you knew that was not for some reason. Maybe a medical reason. Who knows. But no one asked them why they are single and it was because people knew the reason. But it was very unheard of to be a single woman just 10 years ago.

Now it has become a fashion statement to be single. It shows so called independence. These women outnumber married women now. We have never seen such dramatic cultural change in just one generation.

This is how dangerous feminism is. There is a new ism called trangenderism and gayism. More people will be gay and transgender (same thing) than heterosexual in the next generation.

You think I am crazy but if unmarried women are now the majority of women, then how am I crazy to think the new gay trend will be normal?

Subhanallah imagine your child coming home with a gay or transgender. Wallahi I'm moving to a Muslim country when my first born and other kids come.
That was exactly my point bro this shit has gone out of hand but it is what it is the wise faraxs will move backhome and build their nation Inshallah

It has nothing to do with double standards or disrespect.

There are bottom of the barrel individuals in every community.

Bottom of the barrel Somali women and bottom of the barrel Somali men.

What is double standards is that some Faraaxs who don't have a lot going for them can actually bag themselves a decent girl due to the scare tactics men like you use. Furthermore, marriage is presented as the be all and end all for women, hence many women settle due to pressure.

Men do not have these pressures. You know it, hence why you have dedicated a thread trying to shame women so that this cycle continues.
Lool the fact of the matter is women are going to be left behind I created this thread out of pity for all the single women out there who are gonna die alone while your encouraging them towards their demise
IMG_20190412_152245.jpg

If you are a woman and over 28 and single, you are not worthy of marriage and the men have their reasons.

If you are a man and over 28 and single, I have questions.

But I feel bad for the shy women who are good Muslims who are not married and have waited for men to marry them. I cannot blame these women because the men today do not approach their fathers and brothers due to being emasculated. But these women are very rare. I know one woman who was like this and I immediately introduced her to a good man who she married. It was heartbreaking that she was going to be put in the same category as the other low class women when she was high class. She just had bad luck at the time.

99.9% of unmarried women have only themselves to blame.
True that sxb Its sad how they are being used as a tool of the system to lower birth rates and they dont even know it all this women empowerment gays trannys is all a ploy by the elites to keep the western population down. Cadaans complain about it all the time waves of immigrants are constantly coming in to the west having tons of kids while westerners are being manipulated to stay away from marriage. It's a scam and our second generation western raised Somalis have fell for it too :ftw9nwa: our job was to overpopulate the west and replace whites not to get caught up in the scam too

World

VIP
If a girl is above 21 years old then tbh I can’t even look at her sexually, she’s too old.

17-21 is a a woman’s prime.

Since i'm not a man I can't be an oday.

But young man, i'm the ripe old age of 25.

My advice would be stay in school, make sure you do a few internships whilst at uni/college so its easier for you to secure jobs. Also save as much as you can so you can at least get on the property ladder by the age of 28. There is nothing worse than being in your late 20s and 30s and not having any savings. Invest and have a side hustle as well.

Also, before 25 don't bother with women. Secure the bag saxib.
Appreciate the advice but 25 aint ripe my nigga kkkk.

If a girl is above 21 years old then tbh I can’t even look at her sexually, she’s too old.

17-21 is a a woman’s prime.

Tbh i have to agree with you.

There are more women than men in universities across all ethnicities. The same goes for criminal activity. Men outnumber women across all ethnicities.

Although its true that more Somali women are in higher education than their male counterparts. 90% + Somali women study low tier mickey mouse degrees like Nursing or Literature.

How do they fare against other females of different ethnicities like Asians, Europeans etc?

women's degrees mostly a joke. phsycology,home making,secretary, modelling . and too much talk like broken water pipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending