Has anyone thought of sucide.

blade99

FLOATING IN SPACE
I WAS BORN INTO A FAMILY THAT HAD HIGH HOPES FOR ME BUT 20 SOMETHING ODD YEARS LATER I HAVE FAILED THEM these days i fill up the tank and drive from city to City thinking abOUT where have the years gone by as years past by peers surpass me in life monEy status etc etc nothing will get better sunny days turn into overcast for me the only time i feel at peace is when it rains to bad i dont live in the uk / father has given family members some of his wealth while i get nothing mother is depressed and i am pressed for money / the love of my life tried killing herself she left me because she will end up doing it so why make me suffer she says she tells me move on be merry 5 years past still haven't found a love like that / have i thought suicide no BIG FUCKING NO you know why because the grave aint any fucking better than life / to many foods i haven't tried to many books i haven't read / so many halimos i have to get pregnant lol what im tying to say life is fucked but my GOD its a great adventure we are lucky to be alive to experience it so embrace the pain and embrace the love SHOW LOVE and i swear to you it will come back sooner or later

ps im going to the store later on and im buying a whole cake chocolate and jug of milk FUCKING PARADISE

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Lack of close friends/ social isolation make people more vulnerable to depression. It took me a while to figure this out after I dealt with depression on and off for several years.

send me one i NEED A HALIMOS LOVE ON GOD
send me one i NEED A HALIMOS LOVE ON GOD

upload_2019-12-28_9-13-54.gif

I WAS BORN INTO A FAMILY THAT HAD HIGH HOPES FOR ME BUT 20 SOMETHING ODD YEARS LATER I HAVE FAILED THEM these days i fill up the tank and drive from city to City thinking abOUT where have the years gone by as years past by peers surpass me in life monEy status etc etc nothing will get better sunny days turn into overcast for me the only time i feel at peace is when it rains to bad i dont live in the uk / father has given family members some of his wealth while i get nothing mother is depressed and i am pressed for money / the love of my life tried killing herself she left me because she will end up doing it so why make me suffer she says she tells me move on be merry 5 years past still haven't found a love like that / have i thought suicide no BIG FUCKING NO you know why because the grave aint any fucking better than life / to many foods i haven't tried to many books i haven't read / so many halimos i have to get pregnant lol what im tying to say life is fucked but my GOD its a great adventure we are lucky to be alive to experience it so embrace the pain and embrace the love SHOW LOVE and i swear to you it will come back sooner or later

ps im going to the store later on and im buying a whole cake chocolate and jug of milk FUCKING PARADISE

Life becomes depressing when you put expectations on them. Live in the moment.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Yes I am. I don’t think you are tho?
Why would you think that? You are entitled to your opinion but you do realise that I am not you hence I don’t live to appease you I am a sovereign man who has inalienable God given rights, do you wish to impose on my rights?

Everyone has suicidal thoughts and depression these days, it's like the new trend these days to say to random strangers that you're depressed and how you want to kill yourself for attention and ''woe is me'' browny points. People who kill themselves do it in silence without telling the world about their problems. It also takes a lot of guts and thinking in telling your mind and body that you want to finally go away from this world.

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
Suicide is never the answer though, who truly wants to die?

Tomorrow is a new day full of iftiin, just brace through it. Honestly suicide is not in our culture.

Trending

Latest posts