Has anyone here gone to Djibouti

Status
Not open for further replies.
diddyass.png
:kanyehmm: What is with me and attracting horny Xalimos everywhere I go?:rejoice:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Gada

I must say for many years i thought u were Ciisee. I think i am half disappointed at my power of analyse-ation. But at least i have the luck of being half right, as i guessed u were Djibouti-an. To think that all these years i was messing with an imposing, scary gus, and not a canal, is to think Lady Basra KNOWS NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rejoice.png

It's sad that djibouti got french forced down their throats and they just accepted it. Nothing a future Somali backed coup and eventual reunification can't fix.
The French were accused of rigging the first Djibouti independence referendum so as to make it look like the people wanted the French to stay.

Many Somali nationalists rioted and demonstrated when Degaulle visited Djibouti prior to independence. After the second referendum turned out a yes vote, Djibouti was given independence, but the French gave most of the power to the Afar and sidelined the Somali nationalists. This led to a long campaign of resistance by the Somalis, who would later come back to rule Djibouti again.

We need to honour the Somali nationalists of Jibouti and the Somali nationalists of the NFD (the most heroic Somalis).

Gada

I must say for many years i thought u were Ciisee. I think i am half disappointed at my power of analyse-ation. But at least i have the luck of being half right, as i guessed u were Djibouti-an. To think that all these years i was messing with an imposing, scary gus, and not a canal, is to think Lady Basra KNOWS NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rejoice.png
You thought I was Ciise??!!
giphy (1).gif

We're going to be a 2nd world country by 2040 while somalia will still be somalia so the ones dissing can sick my ****
There's no such thing as a second world country fyi that was used in the cold war. Western States we're 1st world 2nd world were communist states and 3rd world countries are none of the above

Did you guys ever talk Somali to an Afar in Djbouti? Many of them understand Somali, but they refuse to respond back in Somali :lol:

Linguistic snobby attitude learned from the French? (They refuse to answer back in English).
When I was in Dubai a afar women heard us talking in Somali and mom said are you rer hargeysa and she responded I'm not Somali I'm anfar. She said who knows anfar just say your somalispot she got mad as hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending