Has anyone here gone to Djibouti

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s exactly how you recognize some women from Djibouti in SL. They be showing half of their hair and wear nice durooc with lots of perfume sprayed on.

Lol the perfume part is so true.

I was confused because the city I live in here in the west is a Djiboutian/Isaaq stonghold and I haven't seen here what I saw when I was transiting there. Very interesting.

Lol the perfume part is so true.

I was confused because the city I live in here in the west is a Djiboutian/Isaaq stonghold and I haven't seen here what I saw when I was transiting there. Very interesting.

What interested you ? That djiboutians are liberal in their homeland , and some in the West act different more like what you would think is the normal behavior for Muslims because that’s what Saudi wahhabists have changed the public image of a Muslim to?

IOG pulling up to the airport before finessing @government 's plane:siilaanyolaugh:
djibouti-guelleh.jpg

@government 's reaction
tenor.gif
Walahi I was mad AF it was back in 2005 so their airport looked worst than the one in hargisa:noneck:

Apollo

VIP
Did you guys ever talk Somali to an Afar in Djbouti? Many of them understand Somali, but they refuse to respond back in Somali :lol:

Linguistic snobby attitude learned from the French? (They refuse to answer back in English).

VIP
Did you guys ever talk Somali to an Afar in Djbouti? Many of them understand Somali, but they refuse to respond back in Somali :lol:

Linguistic snobby attitude learned from the French? (They refuse to answer back in English).

They're trying to resist assimilation but their efforts will prove futile :drakelaugh:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
When I was going to Somalia, we transited at Djibouti, it wasn't that bad.

Nice place and good people although Djiboutians do seem very liberal when it comes to Islam, none of the gabdos that left the terminal section were wearing Hijabs and the Djiboutians Habrayars were showing half their head LOL
Those are the wealthy upper class. djibouti habros dress very conservatively. They wear baggy dirac and use big shalmad to cover their heads and more than half of uni students dress modestly like this

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Yh it’s almost unbearable from what I hear of my fam. Isn’t the weather in Borama and Hargeisa the same? Anyways the weather in Borama is quite nice tbh. It’s hot around duhr, but in the afternoon/evening it’s perfect.
Borama tend to be cooler than hargeisa

Hybrid

Death Awaits You

afars don't bother to learn Somali. Even the afars that live in the capital don't speak any Somali. I went to school with them. French was the only way we could communicate.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
that chick yaskaa was just dissing Djiboutians for no reason so it got me thinking of the place.

Found this chick on YouTube.

The place looks beautiful.

My dad told me it’s hot as shit though.

Have any of y’all visited the place
Djibouti is an interesting Somali city to explore. Had it not been for the extremely hot weather, djibouti would've been a perfect place for dhaqan celis.

that chick yaskaa was just dissing Djiboutians for no reason so it got me thinking of the place.

Found this chick on YouTube.

The place looks beautiful.

My dad told me it’s hot as shit though.

Have any of y’all visited the place

I visited Djibouti.

It's very hot, humid, and muggy. It's better to go during cooler seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts