Has anyone here gone to Djibouti

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you were only 6 when you went thru the djibouti airport. You were way too young to remember.
I've been told by my sister's it's became now some Sort of pseudo memory were I don't know which ones I really remember and the ones I think I remember because I've been told the story countless times

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Did you guys ever talk Somali to an Afar in Djbouti? Many of them understand Somali, but they refuse to respond back in Somali :lol:

Linguistic snobby attitude learned from the French? (They refuse to answer back in English).
I have spoken to a few sneaky snakes here in the west. They thought that they could pass as Somali but I have a good ear for foreign accents.
:sitdown:
The funniest one was a little Afar girl with a Somali mother. I spoke Somali to her after speaking non-accented English and she was in shock. She said that I'm just like her. I think she thinks she's Somali.:chrisfreshhah:

Been there years ago on a August month, i thought Dubai was hot Dubai's heat has nothing on Djibouti's heat it is as if the Sun came closer to earth.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Ummm if going back home I'd much rather see the natives not many groups
most Djiboutians, over 80% are Somalis and afaris look not much different from Somalis. Better than Mogadishu where you'll come across Bantus doing niiko in public

gotta Djibouti is hot as hell and small like you can finish visiting the country in a day the place is mad expensive and things never seem to upgrade one thing it has is peace and no guns alhamdolilah they're open and you'll see habashis and shitload of oromos and Somali beggars from God knows where and khat is like holier than water here and it's run my a family and his friends

Canfari women are much better looking than xalimos. Too bad they're just 3 mill and somalis are 20+
Definitely agree. I would get a hot Fatima in Northern Djibouti in a heart beat wallahi:diddyass: To bad they think every damn Somali is somehow Cisse, me also being Dir does not make the situation any better. So I'll never get that Cafari Vegaga's.:mjcry:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Definitely agree. I would get a hot Fatima in Northern Djibouti in a heart beat wallahi:diddyass: To bad they think every damn Somali is somehow Cisse, me also being Dir does not make the situation any better. So I'll never get that Cafari Vegaga's.:mjcry:
mjcry1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.