Has anyone here gone to Djibouti

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been on transit and it's a shit hole our flight has been delayed for 3 hours because the president took our plane it was the only plane in the airport at that time:kodaksmiley:

Apollo

VIP
I've been on transit and it's a shit hole our flight has been delayed for 3 hours because the president took our plane it was the only plane in the airport at that time:kodaksmiley:

The seaport looks fancy and highly developed and Djibouti has much better roads than a.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Borama i get i beleive the weather would be quite cool there. But hargeisa:ayaanswag: i heard its hot as hell there. If hargeisa is considered a xagaag baax djibouti really must be on fire.

Yh it’s almost unbearable from what I hear of my fam. Isn’t the weather in Borama and Hargeisa the same? Anyways the weather in Borama is quite nice tbh. It’s hot around duhr, but in the afternoon/evening it’s perfect.

When I was going to Somalia, we transited at Djibouti, it wasn't that bad.

Nice place and good people although Djiboutians do seem very liberal when it comes to Islam, none of the gabdos that left the terminal section were wearing Hijabs and the Djiboutians Habrayars were showing half their head LOL

Yh it’s almost unbearable from what I hear of my fam. Isn’t the weather in Borama and Hargeisa the same? Anyways the weather in Borama is quite nice tbh. It’s hot around duhr, but in the afternoon/evening it’s perfect.
I wouldnt know if theyre the same:zhqjlmx: you tell me when you go back. All i hear from my family is that its hot as hell. Same level as bosaso i believe. We xagaag baax out of bosaso so quick so i assumed people xagaag baax out of hargeisa too
not xagaag baax to it:noneck: yaab.

VIP
We're going to be a 2nd world country by 2040 while somalia will still be somalia so the ones dissing can sick my dick

RICH

I wouldnt know if theyre the same:zhqjlmx: you tell me when you go back. All i hear from my family is that its hot as hell. Same level as bosaso i believe. We xagaag baax out of bosaso so quick so i assumed people xagaag baax out of hargeisa too
not xagaag baax to it:noneck: yaab.

I will let you know cause I will be in both cities in shaa Allah :trumpsmirk:

I would love to visit Bosaso once!!

Jeesto

VIP
Nigga where you at that the president is finessing planes off the people ?
IOG pulling up to the airport before finessing @government 's plane:siilaanyolaugh:
djibouti-guelleh.jpg

@government 's reaction
tenor.gif

RICH

the Djiboutians Habrayars were showing half their head LOL

That’s exactly how you recognize some women from Djibouti in SL. They be showing half of their hair and wear nice durooc with lots of perfume sprayed on.

I will let you know cause I will be in both cities in shaa Allah :trumpsmirk:

I would love to visit Bosaso once!!
Ayyee your summer sounds khatar wallahi
have fun abaayo.

Bosasos fun but not in summer. I use to escape to my tuulo when june came around. The heat is insane:nahgirl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending