Has Anyone Ever Met A Demon?

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
I had a shaytan sit on my chest, horrific experience

Loool i used to have those moments all of the time. They occur when you are just awake, and prevent you from moving without great struggle (yes you can me i have dropped my self on the ground countless times as a child so that someone would notice my suffering)

The only way is knowing your duas surahs and dikr. The djins stopped messing with me years ago when i found out how to overcome it. After i knew how to overcome them i felt the urge to mess with them let them sit on me and i will karbaash the djin.
The importance lies in your believe in allah and his protection, if you believe hard enough you can recite ayat al kursi and your troubles with the djin disappears

I was in dubai smoking some weed in the toilet when all of a sudden I saw a white girl buss it down on me, then i got all freaky and stuck it in, I got sober, and went back into the hotels bedroom then remembered there was no one with me in the first place. So I repented right then and there, never smoked weed again

I was in dubai smoking some weed in the toilet when all of a sudden I saw a white girl buss it down on me, then i got all freaky and stuck it in, I got sober, and went back into the hotels bedroom then remembered there was no one with me in the first place. So I repented right then and there, never smoked weed again
I'm prolly a dad and I dont even know, my little jinnies prolly running around in da hotel room rn:mjcry:

Céleste

Free AhmedSmelly Bliis iyo Bliis
Never seen one but I've had sleep paralysis a few times few years back. Whenever it happened, I would ask god to help me. It would suddenly go away.:ftw9nwa:

:ayaanswag:Horta do jinnis die? if so why is shaydaan the only one alive from the beginning of time?

Sit in front of a mirror with a candle light in the dark. Try not to blink, and stay there for at least 30 minutes.

You will see the demon inside you, if you have one, trust me this is real. If you are weak and easily spooked, then don't attempt it!

:gaasdrink:

Sit in front of a mirror with a candle light in the dark. Try not to blink, and stay there for at least 30 minutes.

You will see the demon inside you, if you have one, trust me this is real. If you are weak and easily spooked, then don't attempt it!

:gaasdrink:
For real?

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:@VantaBlack im dead

Is that hysterical laughter?

This is not laughing matter stuff. It is real and serious, trust me. Better that you know that right away rather than getting a rude wake up call.

Everything is energy, and as humans we can only see 1% of the electromagnetic spectrum. You do not even know yourself properly, as most people think they are just the physical body. When nothing can be further from the truth.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Is that hysterical laughter?

This is not laughing matter stuff. It is real and serious, trust me. Better that you know that right away rather than getting a rude wake up call.

Everything is energy, and as humans we can only see 1% of the electromagnetic spectrum. You do not even know yourself properly, as most people think they are just the physical body. When nothing can be further from the truth.

Could you elaborate

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Ok am going to STOP talking about demons and jiini from now on. I had no idea i was influencing a village. this is disturbing

Trending