Has Anyone Ever Met A Demon?

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
Like actually talk to one and figured out they weren't a human?

There used to be this lady that used to drop off her 2 kids at my dugsi and the kids used to joke she was a jinn. Their reasoning behind it was that they never saw her feet. She was very religious: always wore a niqab and iskudais and always prayed.

She never talked anyone, walked fast and mumbled her words when she did talk. She had a weird odor around her that she masked with uunsi but you could still smell it. She was weird.

I was curious one day and followed her to the area where she and look at her feet and see if once and for all actually a jinn

She lifted up her iskudais and I saw it. She had a hooved foot! It was black and it was super shiny, like it had clear gloss on it or something. She lifted the other part her part of her iskudais and i could see another hooved foot.

Walaahi i was scared shitless. I don't scare easily but that was purely terrifying. I screamed and ran as fast as I could. I turned around for a second and she was standing there staring at me, her hand holding both sides of her iskudais and and her hooved feet under the bright lights.

She left the dugsi and took her kids with her. I think about it sometimes. Creepy asf

Anyone else?

Tukraq

VIP
Jamell demon is a great rapper
upload_2020-1-13_9-5-18.jpeg

Never met him before though

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Like actually talk to one and figured out they weren't a human?

There used to be this lady that used to drop off her 2 kids at my dugsi and the kids used to joke she was a jinn. Their reasoning behind it was that they never saw her feet. She was very religious: always wore a niqab and iskudais and always prayed.

She never talked anyone, walked fast and mumbled her words when she did talk. She had a weird odor around her that she masked with uunsi but you could still smell it. She was weird.

I was curious one day and followed her to the area where she and look at her feet and see if once and for all actually a jinn

She lifted up her iskudais and I saw it. She had a hooved foot! It was black and it was super shiny, like it had clear gloss on it or something. She lifted the other part her part of her iskudais and i could see another hooved foot.

Walaahi i was scared shitless. I don't scare easily but that was purely terrifying. I screamed and ran as fast as I could. I turned around for a second and she was standing there staring at me, her hand holding both sides of her iskudais and and her hooved feet under the bright lights.

She left the dugsi and took her kids with her. I think about it sometimes. Creepy asf

Anyone else?

I think u r possessed by a demon

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Tell me about it in detail :damsel:
One sat on my chest after i woke up. It was some black figure with no legs. It was suffocating me and the more I struggled to move, the more weight it applied. i thought was gonna get killed and i decided to say the shahada and it vanished.

I remember it well, when it sat on my chest, it was cold. Alhamdulillah, it never happened again

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
I never had an experience with a real jinn but I saw a jinn possession happen right in front of my eyes.

So this how it started.

These maclimiin in Kenya would conduct a quraan saar session every Friday maamoyaal of the kids that go to that dugsi.

I was a very curious child. So I decided to see what was happening up close because I heard some weird stories about how the maamoyaal gets possessed by jinn.

After Jumu'ah prayer. I went and ate lunch really fast and run to the dugsi to see the action.

When I got close I heard some shouting and it really shocked me but I still had to check it out. There was a window that I could look through and see what was happening without being detected by the macalin.

After I looked through the window I saw a maamo standing and pointing at the sheikhs and telling them in a very sassy way, "As-Somaal huwa ximaaaaaarrrrr!" The macalins all jumped at her and were shouting, "Carabka qabta! Carabka qabta!"

They started whipping the woman with mister blue(maskiin) until the jinn confessed.

Apparently, the jinn followed the woman all the way from Yemen:leon:

General Asad

I have a friend who has a generational demon thing going on. Her grandfather had it, passed it down to his daughter (her mother), and she occasionally gets it. Her eyes become dilated and she justs starts laughing for no reason. But after a while, it wears off and it goes away and she goes back to normal.

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
I have a friend who ha s a generational demon thing going on. Her grandfather had it, passed it down to his daughter (her mother), and she occasionally gets it. Her eyes become dilated and she justs starts laughing for no reason. But after a while, it wears off and it goes away and she goes back to normal.
Yeah I've heard of such cases before and the sad thing is that most people almost never realize .

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo
More hurtful (and untrue) stereotypes and shaytaanophobia. The mods really need to do something. This isn't okay in 2020

One sat on my chest after i woke up. It was some black figure with no legs. It was suffocating me and the more I struggled to move, the more weight it applied. i thought was gonna get killed and i decided to say the shahada and it vanished.

I remember it well, when it sat on my chest, it was cold. Alhamdulillah, it never happened again
That was sleep paralysis , terrifying but a fun experience.

General Asad

Yeah I've heard of such cases before and the sad thing is that most people almost never realize .
Her family is well aware of it. Quran Saar doesn't work and they have given up. Her daughter is edgy and uses her "demon" to get what she wants out of school. They scam the gov. for mental illness checks lol.

Trending