Has Anyone Ever Met A Demon?

Ok am going to STOP talking about demons and jiini from now on. I had no idea i was influencing a village. this is disturbing
source.gif

I am not scared easily by jins, since i know my counter dua's and ayah's. Common tell me.

Ignorance is what creates fear.

When you understand something, the fear goes away. Knowledge is light, whilst ignorance is darkness.

That is why many fear the dark, because they cannot see where they are going. But once you turn on the light, all of that fear turns laughable.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Ignorance is what creates fear.

When you understand something, the fear goes away. Knowledge is light, whilst ignorance is darkness.

That is why many fear the dark, because they cannot see where they are going. But once you turn on the light, all of that fear turns laughable.

You are right, if you don't want to publicly share this information. I ask you to direct message me with the information instead.

This was in Somalia, I saw this girl who was possessed by an old man jinni because she accidently broke his car as the car was invisible to her. This other time I was praying with these kids and one girl was trying to bite herself or eat because the jinni did not like the quran. Was very scary.

I believe there is a family of jinn that lives in the attic in my house as no one ever goes there and I always hear loud footsteps and shrieks. Sometimes I feel like I'm getting stroked or patted. See black shadows... I ain't afraid of the dark but I feel weird about it. Jinn possessions are rife in my relatives.

Last edited:
All the knowledge you need is within you.

Allah placed the universe inside every one of us. Just get to know yourself a little bit more everyday. That is all it takes.

https://mindhacks.com/2010/09/18/the-strange-face-in-the-mirror-illusion/

the article says all 50 participants that took part in the experiment saw a different face in the mirror. Spooky...

'All fifty participants experienced some form of this dissociative identity effect, at least for some apparition of strange faces and often reported strong emotional responses in these instances. For example, some observers felt that the `other’ watched them with an enigmatic expression – situation that they found astonishing. Some participants saw a malign expression on the ‘other’ face and became anxious. Other participants felt that the `other’ was smiling or cheerful, and experienced positive emotions in response. The apparition of deceased parents or of archetypal portraits produced feelings of silent query. Apparition of monstrous beings produced fear or disturbance. Dynamic deformations of new faces (like pulsations or shrinking, smiling or grinding) produced an overall sense of inquietude for things out of control.'

This was in Somalia, I saw this girl who was possessed by an old man jinni because she accidently broke his car as the car was invisible to her. This other time I was praying with these kids and one girl was trying to bite herself or eat because the jinni did not like the quran. Was very scary.

I believe there is a family of jinn that lives in the attic in my house as no one ever goes there and I always hear loud footsteps and shrieks. Sometimes I feel like I'm getting stroked or patted. See black shadows... I ain't afraid of the dark but I feel weird about it. Jinn possessions are rife in my relatives.

I hear creaks and footsteps in my house too. and we have an attic too which no one ever visited.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
But fr tho my ayeeyo got posessed by a jinn she was yelling out 1door mumbo jumbo saying stupid shit like uN wIlL rEcOgnIze uS :francis:

We tried to beat her with the things 1doors fear the most which is a job application,Cambuulo,Letter of Deportation and an Official map of Africa :browtf:

But styll the jinn was holding tight it was a tough cookie. I eventually noticed there was a lander bracelet stuck to her leg so I got a knife and I cut it off

She immediately turned back normal and to test her I asked her is Somaliland a country and she swung at me with enough strength to knock me out. I'm just happy I have my ayeeyo back tho :kanyeshrug:

I've never seen one.

They used to say that south of Galkacyo had a lot of Jinns in Somalia because that place was filled with litter. The boys and I would hurl rocks using a slinger every night to kill these "jinns" :ftw9nwa:

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
I've never seen one.

They used to say that south of Galkacyo had a lot of Jinns in Somalia because that place was filled with litter. The boys and I would hurl rocks using a slinger every night to kill these "jinns" :ftw9nwa:

My awoowe told me about how in the 40s and 50s, late at night, Qardho would he flooded by ghosts. They would arrive in parades almost, their laughter and qaaylo would be heard until early morning. Many boys apparently died by trying to interact with these entities. Everyone knows but its so normalized, no one cares.

Last edited:

Trending