Hargeisa Haircuts SHARIAH patrol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
People like @Boqor and @draco malfoy assume I'm with the young hipsters here. I support all forcible shavings. In Tajikistan they forcibly shave long beards. I believe in giving all hair fetishists a bidaar on their head and a bidaar on their chin. Timo is vanity of vanities. Why do you think Buddhist monks shave their heads? It leads only to fitna and fasaad. Sikhs cover it up as well for the same reason. That's why Allah blessed me with an egg head. If you guys were not Madow, you would see its evil too.

Look at how the secular mujahids in Tajikistan deal with men who sport pubic hair on their chin. Skip to 1:23.

DRACO

VIP
People like @Boqor and @draco malfoy assume I'm with the young hipsters here. I support all forcible shavings. In Tajikistan they forcibly shave long beards. I believe in giving all hair fetishists a bidaar on their head and a bidaar on their chin. Timo is vanity of vanities. Why do you think Buddhist monks shave their heads? It leads only to fitna and fasaad. Sikhs cover it up as well for the same reason. That's why Allah blessed me with an egg head. If you guys were not Madow, you would see its evil too.

Look at how the secular mujahids in Tajikistan deal with men who sport pubic hair on their chin. Skip to 1:23.

:dead::deadmanny:Don't be a Salty baldy , stand up for our rights !

:dead::deadmanny:Don't be a Salty baldy , stand up for our rights !
I believe we need hijab for men. Sikhs have hijab for men alone. This is proof that Sikhism used to be a divinely guided religion because God knew that whilst men suffered from hair loss, young dhoocils on Instagram don't so it is men who need to be protected from each other's jealousy. Bidaar la'aan is diin la'aan.

DRACO

VIP
Thank the heavens this was done by only one police station . This will not be insititutionalized
:)
:nvjpqts::nvjpqts:
:nvjpqts::nvjpqts::nvjpqts:
:nvjpqts::nvjpqts::nvjpqts::nvjpqts:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Masha Allah mujahid muuse next he should cut the tongues of all those who say something negative about him.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Nayaa go back to sleep!:camby:
Yesterday somaliland was bragging about being a democracy and using iris scan for their general election and today mujaahid muuse is issuing fatwas Forcefully cutting hair in chop square acting like ayotulla Khomeini kkk

he also put police around hotels forbidding all new year parties,see where it leads.

This is good if he forbids evil and enjoins good it will keep the salafis happy otherwise hargeysa will be punished with suicide bombs like xamar

Jeesto

VIP
This is good if he forbids evil and enjoins good it will keep the salafis happy otherwise hargeysa will be punished with suicide bombs like xamar
Salafis and Salafism have no place in the Somali culture. Hala laayo nacalaa kutaalka:pacspit::pacspit::fittytousand:
We should round them up and execute dofaarta xun :pacspit:

Salafis and Salafism have no place in the Somali culture. Hala laayo nacalaa kutaalka:pacspit::pacspit::fittytousand:
We should round them up and execute dofaarta xun :pacspit:

Bad idea, the moment you start oppressing salafis is the moment you will have an Islamist insurgency on your hands + Siad barre killed salafis and look what happened to him and his country:gaasdrink:

I believe we need hijab for men. Sikhs have hijab for men alone. This is proof that Sikhism used to be a divinely guided religion because God knew that whilst men suffered from hair loss, young dhoocils on Instagram don't so it is men who need to be protected from each other's jealousy. Bidaar la'aan is diin la'aan.
I'm done with you lmao

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
Bruv, I've just caught up on this. Going after hair instead of a myriad of other issues is bloody hypocrisy.
"Real Islam", eh? Man...you can't pay me enough to go back to SL if this is how they'll run things.

Got me heated.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Bruv, I've just caught up on this. Going after hair instead of a myriad of other issues is bloody hypocrisy.
"Real Islam", eh? Man...you can't pay me enough to go back to SL if this is how they'll run things.

Got me heated.
Im from SL and Ive Said this before cutting someones hair isnt a priority
Yet some people are celebrating as if its needed?

But soo many back the government its crazy when they do something small they get applauded for

We need roads and anyone who says we got are living in denial

We need proper doctors and healthcare not someone whose gonna damage you or Rip you off

Recently I heard about a bus driver who was involved in a accident Ive seen how these bus drivers have many times plead on news channels to fix the roads cause people can get injured

This bus driver who had 10 passengers survived After the crash some had s broken arm snd the busdriver was bleeding from his head he got sent to jail

Now theres talks that any medial costs of the injured he has to caugh up

Somaliland government is a joke instead of chasing independency they should focus on developing the country and protecting the people that should be their main priority

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts