Hargeisa Haircuts SHARIAH patrol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRACO

VIP
police in a part of Hargeisa have started a 'haram (unethical) haircut' removal campaign :mjlol:.

They detain and shave the heads of men who have long hair or a unethical haircut!

This is result of too much peace & time on their hands:drakelaugh: .

I need to go to hargeisa and advise them how to do proper community engagement.

We need to get rid of these radical sharia preachers too @Bidaar Wanagsan look at this.

Lol I don’t see the problem since prophet Mohamed peace be upon him had long hair and what’s an unthecial haircut with Somalis :ftw9nwa:

shanqale son

₱ØⱠł₮ł₵₳ⱠⱠɎ ₵ØⱤⱤɆ₵₮ ₱ØⱠł₵Ɇ
I support this.
Lol I don’t see the problem since prophet Mohamed peace be upon him had long hair and what’s an unthecial haircut with Somalis :ftw9nwa:
Growing your hair is fine, but a fade hair cut is haram.

1-modern-high-top-fade.jpg

It's haram to imitate non Muslims.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
SomaliLand is probably the only place in somalia i'd ever buy property or live.
I've never been to hargeisa but i like it already.

shanqale son

₱ØⱠł₮ł₵₳ⱠⱠɎ ₵ØⱤⱤɆ₵₮ ₱ØⱠł₵Ɇ
How are we imitating non muslims .
For god sake let kids get what haircut they want!
There are so many hadeeth talking about shaving the hair.

You either way cut your hair or let it grow evenly.

It was narrated from Ibn ‘Umar that the Messenger of Allaah (blessings and peace of Allaah be upon him) forbade qaza’. Naafi’ (one of the narrators of the hadeeth) said, explaining qaza’: Shaving part of a boy’s head and leaving part

From Muslim (2120) and Al-Bukhaari (5921)

Did you also know that fade hair cut is actually originated from the Jews.

Jeesto

VIP
:O27GWRK::O27GWRK::O27GWRK::draketf:
I am pretty sure it's that Saudi Wahabi group, Macruuf(?) who are behind this. Why are the police even allowed to work with them? Nacalaa
ShoddyElectricHarvestmen-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
What a bunch of fucking jahiliin. So, siding with an enemy kuffar is halal but growing hair long is haram. And than Somalis say this effing clan are religious.. The Prophet (pbh) grew his hair upto his shoulders and than braid it.

What a bunch of fucking jahiliin. So, siding with an enemy kuffar is halal but growing hair long is haram. And than Somalis say this effing clan are religious.. The Prophet (pbh) grew his hair upto his shoulders and than braid it.

What enemy kuffar did they side with?:gaasdrink:

Is this for real? What the heck. Don't most men chew on qat all day long why not deal with that? Bunch of morons.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Why does qabil have to do with this?:heh:

I dont get how xalimos can be such qabilists:heh:

Status
Not open for further replies.