Harar under Siege like its the middle ages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@embarassing kkk don't you know Factz is ALWAYS right :hemad:

Arguing with him is like talking to a wall :drakekidding: nothing gets through

You two are Murursade and is not fair to lie about Somali history. All I'm saying was Adal Sutlanate was always ruled by Walashma Dynasty. There was no other dynasty and Karanle was part of Adal Sultanate and had their own vessel state but this clown @embarassing claims Karanle ruled Adal Sultanate.
:bell::snoop:

Anyways I gave her my sources while she didn't. So clearly I was right, no need for sarcasm.

@NourUgaas just look what I've heard today. :gucciwhat:

You two are Murursade and is not fair to lie about Somali history. All I'm saying was Adal Sutlanate was always ruled by Walashma Dynasty. There was no other dynasty and Karanle was part of Adal Sultanate and had their own vessel state but this clown @embarassing claims Karanle ruled Adal Sultanate.

Anyways I gave her my sources while she didn't. So clearly I was right, no need for sarcasm.

@NourUgaas just look at this I've heard today. :gucciwhat:
You literally make things up as you go to suit your feelings. I said there were Karanle sultans of Adal, listed above. Ive heard Axmed Gurey himself was Karanle. I don't make things up like you do. Anyway, not going to argue about this we ruined the seriousness of this thread.

What's the relationship between Karanle and Murusade?

My distant cousin made this website all about mursal karanle (murursade) check it out

This blog will start discussion on how the tribal family of Karanle of Murusade(karanle)

http://karanle.blogspot.com/2014/03/karanles-hidden-political-historical.html

My atheer told me that murursade are the name given to karanle that live in somalia. The ones that settle in dayniile and ceelbur.
wabi.jpg

La Xawla

Long Live the Somali Republic
Sxb lay of the qabyaalad. Oromos have a history of changing territorial names after they conquer it.

Hararghe highlands were originally dominated by Somalis and governed by the Adal Sultanate. Karanle have a history of rebelling the Adalites but failed so that tells you there that these lands belong to them.

Oromos are not native to these areas. Study the Oromo expansion in the 16th century and you'll understand.
Do you have any books, articles to recommend?

@NourUgaas just look what I've heard today. :gucciwhat:
You literally make things up as you go to suit your feelings. I said there were Karanle sultans of Adal, listed above. Ive heard Axmed Gurey himself was Karanle. I don't make things up like you do. Anyway, not going to argue about this we ruined the seriousness of this thread.

I'm no expert in somali history although i'm 100% sure Axmed Gurey was 100% Mursal Karanle
''Iman Ahmed Ibrahim Gurey of was Karanle (Murusade) ''

Source: http://karanle.blogspot.com/2014/03/karanles-hidden-political-historical.html

Also @Factz you have to understand @embarassing isn't a qabilist at all she is the complete opposite of me so don't slander her by saying 'her true qabilist colours' are showing

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

How can I make things up when I gave you sources that backs up my claim while you didn't?

I think you have reading comprehension. I already admitted Karanle had Sultans but they ruled their own state which was a vessel state of Adal Sultanate but they didn't rule Adal Kingdom, that's a lie. We would've heard another dynasty but the rulers were Walashma all the to the end.

As for Ahmed Gurey. Many Somali clans claim him but he claimed to come from the Walashma royal family so he was most likely Dir since the Walashma Dynasty origins Yusuf bin Ahmad al-Kawneyn.

Yusuf bin Ahmad al-Kawneyn is believed to be born in Zeila during the early Adal Kingdom period which he associated with. Yusuf bin Ahmad al-Kawneyn is a very famous Somali saint figure.[1] He is believed to be the founder and ancestor of the royal family known as Walashma Dynasty that governed both Ifat Sultanate and Adal Sultanate during the middle ages.[2][3]

Do you know what tribe Yusuf bin Ahmad al-Kawneyn comes from? According to Harar scripts he was Dir from Zeila.

"Shiekh Abi-Bakr Al Alawi, a Harari historian, states in his book that Yusuf bin Ahmad al-Kawneyn was of native and local Dir (clan) extraction."

Source: Quath, Faati (1957). Islam Walbaasha Cabra Taarikh [Islam and Abyssinia throughout history] page 53.

@anonymous34 read this above. Ahmed Gurey was part of the Walashma Dynasty. What you showed was a blog, anyone can make a blog. I can show you a blog that says Ahmed Gurrey was Habar Magaadle Isaaq or Marehan.

How can I make things up when I gave you sources that backs up my claim while you didn't?

I think you have reading comprehension. I already admitted Karanle had Sultans but they ruled their own state which was a vessel state of Adal Sultanate but they didn't rule Adal Kingdom, that's a lie. We would've heard another dynasty but the rulers were Walashma all the to the end.

As for Ahmed Gurey. Many Somali clans claim him but he claimed to come from the Walashma royal family so he was most likely Dir since the Walashma Dynasty origins Yusuf bin Ahmad al-Kawneyn.

Yusuf bin Ahmad al-Kawneyn is believed to be born in Zeila during the early Adal Kingdom period which he associated with. Yusuf bin Ahmad al-Kawneyn is a very famous Somali saint figure.[1] He is believed to be the founder and ancestor of the royal family known as Walashma Dynasty that governed both Ifat Sultanate and Adal Sultanate during the middle ages.[2][3]

Do you know what tribe Yusuf bin Ahmad al-Kawneyn comes from? According to Harar scripts.

"Shiekh Abi-Bakr Al Alawi, a Harari historian, states in his book that Yusuf bin Ahmad al-Kawneyn was of native and local Dir (clan) extraction."

Source: Quath, Faati (1957). Islam Walbaasha Cabra Taarikh [Islam and Abyssinia throughout history] page 53.

Yo Ahmed Gurey is not Dir what weed are you smoking :dead:

Everyone knows he was karanle. Allahu Akbar i'm crying Factz inventing his own history

@embarassing his source is wikipedia wallahi :damn:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walashma_dynasty
:damn::damn::damn::damn:

Allah Factz stop embarrassing yourself :camby:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Yo Ahmed Gurey is not Dir what weed are you smoking :dead:

Everyone knows he was karanle. Allahu Akbar i'm crying Factz inventing his own history

@embarassing his source is wikipedia wallahi :damn:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walashma_dynasty
:damn::damn::damn::damn:

Allah Factz stop embarrassing yourself :camby:

Listen you showed a blog about Karanle. Anyone can make a blog. :mjlol:

Anyone can make a blog. I can show you a blog that says Ahmed Gurey was Habar Magaadle Isaaq or Marehan.
:gucciwhat:

Ahmed Gurey was born in Zeila and he was apart of the Walashma Dynasty. Do you know his brother stated he was Walashma? How is this even a debate.
:drakewtf:

I'm Isaaq and I'm being truthful here. I don't claim he was Habar Magaadle while y'all Murursade claim he was Karanle.
:camby:

This is why we're going to lose. We went from attacking Oromos to the clan of a sheikh who is probably rolling in his grave.
:siilaanyosmile:I heard that the Imam was Darod.

Listen you showed a blog about Karanle. Anyone can make a blog. :mjlol:

Anyone can make a blog. I can show you a blog that says Ahmed Gurey was Habar Magaadle Isaaq or Marehan.
:gucciwhat:

Ahmed Gurey was born in Zeila and he was apart of the Walashma Dynasty. Do you know his brother stated he was Walashma? How is this even a debate.

Haye i won't use the blog :noneck:
Factz im bored i'm not like @embarassing i will not argue with a wall, but i'll find evidence regarding Axmed Gurey being karanle from a good text give me a couple of days. I aint going to copy and paste from wikipedia like you

Also your source is wikipedia, wallahi as bants i edited one of the isaaq history sections of wikipedia. Stop using wikipedia saxiib :mahubowtf: You can edit anything on there :mahubowtf:

La Xawla

Long Live the Somali Republic
This is why we're going to lose. We went from attacking Oromos to the clan of a sheikh who is probably rolling in his grave.
:siilaanyosmile:I heard that the Imam was Darod.
We got threats on every side and they’re eating each other. Yaab wallahi :farmajoyaab:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Haye i won't use the blog :noneck:
Factz im bored i'm not like @embarassing i will not argue with a wall, but i'll find evidence regarding Axmed Gurey being karanle from a good text give me a couple of days. I aint going to copy and paste from wikipedia like you

Also your source is wikipedia, wallahi as bants i edited one of the isaaq history sections of wikipedia. Stop using wikipedia saxiib :mahubowtf: You can edit anything on there :mahubowtf:

I gave you a book too while you gave a blog of some Karanle weirdo revisionist. I can give you a blog, it's not a proper evidence. Just understand me, I have sources that he was Isaaq but you don't see me claiming he was Isaaq do you? Because I'm honest and I've studied the Somali history. He was Walashma which were Dir.

While y'all are Murursade which is a sub-clan of Karanle so ofcourse y'all are going to lie.
:pachah1:

I gave you a book too while you gave a blog of some Karanle weirdo revisionist. I can give you a blog, it's not a proper evidence. Just understand me, I have sources that he was Isaaq but you don't see me claiming he was Isaaq do you? Because I'm honest and I've studied the Somali history. He was Walashma which were Dir.

While y'all are Murursade which is a sub-clan of Karanle so ofcourse y'all are going to lie.
:pachah1:

Factz wallahi please clear you mind. Embarassing isn't a qabilist and why the f*ck would i want to claim a dead man in the grave? If he really was dir i would say it. There is literally no advantage for me claiming he is karanle. :ayaanswag:

Anyways this is the last message i'm posting. Good day :samwelcome:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Factz wallahi please clear you mind. Embarassing isn't a qabilist and why the f*ck would i want to claim a dead man in the grave? If he really was dir i would say it. There is literally no advantage for me claiming he is karanle. :ayaanswag:

Anyways this is the last message i'm posting. Good day :samwelcome:

All I'm saying is if I was a revisionist I would've claimed he was Isaaq but I never even though there is so many evidence but he was apart of Walashma which Karanle beefed with so it debunks the blog and also @Embarrrassing lies too. I'll see you in the other thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.