Harar under Siege like its the middle ages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Young Popeye

Call me pops
The Gala barbarians have breached harar walls, they were chanting kill the hararis:fredo:

DhMmZkRVAAEWVaO.jpg:large

Last edited:

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
These oromo hate us! I was in a café and i overheard what a oromo guy was talking about and he was talking about how somalis are ”poor” ”uneducated” disrespectful”

I know i was sitting there laughing. I wanted to tell him to f*ck off and mind his own bussiness
These oromo are stupid man. If they think they can take over our lands they will be in for a shock in the future.

The only thing that makes them seem powerful is their huge population over 35 million of these animals

Oromos are such xoolo that they claim the history of those they assimilated. In any other scenario rising ethnic tensions in Ethiopia would be good however Somalia is in no position to take advantage and is at risk of being overrun by refugees from a 100 million strong country.

1 way to destory Ethiopia is by having the Oromos demand the national language be Oromo which would alienate the Amhara.

Wallahi we need to bring back the days when our ancestors hunted these xoolo and made them take care of our livestock. Im in the mood for a new Gaalkacyo deep in oromia

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
These Amharic footsoldiers need to be killed asap, im starting to hate these fuckers more than the amharas

Subeer

Trust me somalis are much more fierce and brave than these dirty gaalas.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
For all the ass niggas from other clans who ran away from Abdi iley and his iron fist rule of DDSI are in for a surprise. They migrated to Oromia thinking all would be rosy lol. Oromos should cleanse them from their region ASAP.

For all the ass niggas from other clans who ran away from Abdi iley and his iron fist rule of DDSI are in for a surprise. They migrated to Oromia thinking all would be rosy lol. Oromos should cleanse them from their region ASAP.
Its not an oromo region genius, these regions are and always have been Somali inhabited.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
If you learn history. The only group of foreigners that were able to massacre and assimilate the Somalis while looting their land was the Oromos. Somalis have a long border with them and they have a huge population compared to us so Somalis must keep an eye on them. The Habesha was never a threat after Oromos appeared out of nowhere in the 16th century.

Keo

VIP
These oromo are stupid man. If they think they can take over our lands they will be in for a shock in the future.

The only thing that makes them seem powerful is their huge population over 35 million of these animals
35 million isn't too much compared to the Somali population

Subeer

If you learn history. The only group of foreigners that were able to massacre and assimilate the Somalis while looting their land was the Oromos. Somalis have a long border with them and they have a huge population compared to us so Somalis must keep an eye on them. The Habesha was never a threat after Oromos appeared out of nowhere in the 16th century.

Horta i still dont get where these
People came from in 16th??
And i agree somalis do underestimate oromos, but they've always been inferior to us historically, they were savages who took advantage of the "futuh al habash" when both sides were weakened.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Its not an oromo region genius, these regions are and always have been Somali inhabited.
They were Somali dominated regions but not anymore and DDSI administration can't help them since it's outside of their jurisdiction. They got two choices: leave and survive OR stay and die.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending