Happy New Year 2012 to all Xabashis

we both know u like Ethiopian women, so, stop arse kissing and do ur research
Wallah I did. No website says it originated from Harar. Most of the plant is produced from Harar tho. It's not that deep lol either way Harar is in Ethiopia. And yh, xabesh women are fine af.

I've got nothing but respect to Ethiopians atleast for the once i met so far. They've been nothing but nice to me except very few who hate somalis and those we didn't even get past hello you can smell the hate just like some somalis are allergic to Ethiopians from diatance lol one of my former coworker actually called me and told me my former coworkers were talking shit about me after i left there and that she defended me and she took me to go out to eat before leaving and i gave her baby gifts after she had her first baby. So far I've had more negative interactions with somalis than Ethiopians some somalis hate you just because of your tribe or if they dont onow your tribe they hate you until they find out lol may Allah cure our people. So happy new year if they're in spot. which i doubt.

Last edited:
Since u r bum

But honestly, I don't get what your point is. Harar is in Ethiopia and Hararis consider themselves to be 100% Ethiopian. I never met a harari who thinks otherwise. So where is the problem. Their heritage is of course the heritage of Ethiopia.

I've got nothing but respect to Ethiopians atleast for the once i met so far. They've been nothing but nice to me except very few who hate somalis and those we didn't even get past hello you can smell the hate just like some somalis are allergic to Ethiopians from diatance lol one of my former coworker actually called me and told me my former coworkers were talking shit about me after i left there and that she defended me and she took me to go out to eat before leaving and gave her baby vifts after she had her first baby. So far I've had more negative interactions with somalis than Ethiopians some somalis hate you just because of your tribe or if they dont onow your tribe they hate you until they find out lol may Allah cure our people. So happy new year if they're in spot. which i doubt.

I fu.kin hate every single Somali tribe with passion

But honestly, I don't get what your point is. Harar is in Ethiopia and Hararis consider themselves to be 100% Ethiopian. I never met a harari who thinks otherwise. So where is the problem. Their heritage is of course the heritage of Ethiopia.

Harar before it fell in the hands of oromo was the capital of adal sultanate. The name harar is Somali name means the city of walls

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
I've got nothing but respect to Ethiopians mostly oromo only most amharas and tigress are cool even though the extremists hate Somalis and are the enemies of Somalis for a long time but I respect that they have abondonded the hate and war and decided to pursue peace with Somalia region we are now free autonomy with our own police army and government the only problem I have is Kenya who continue to abuse Somalis destroying hurmood taking our oil and expanding

So between the two xabashis are my brothers so a happy new year to my xabashi brothers
@xabashi am glad you come on this site even though the idiots don't know that we are at peace and understanding now

Please stay and prove them wrong and help our brotherly nations come together and prosper

@xabashi isn't coffee from Kaffa, Southwestern Ethiopia, it was consumed by the locals and then the Muslims in Ethiopia brought it out and made the more modern version?
I think that makes more sense. I also heard the word coffee came from Kaffa, a place still one of the heart of coffee producing areas in Ethiopia. Anyway, whether Kaffa or Harar, all are Ethiopian heritages.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
I think that makes more sense. I also heard the word coffee came from Kaffa, a place still one of the heart of coffee producing areas in Ethiopia. Anyway, whether Kaffa or Harar, all are Ethiopian heritages.
Yeah coffee was invented in kaffa and brought to harar their Somalis took it and brought it to Yemen thorough berbera and ziela so another example of our shared history and positive relationship

Trending

Latest posts