Happy New Year 2012 to all Xabashis

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Culturally hararis are closer to Somalis. When it comes to language and identity, they are closer to habeshas. Their language is semitic, part of the eastern Gurage branch. They used the arabic script for centuries but now switched to Ge'ez Ethiopian/Eritrean script. They identify as Ethiopians. In fact because they are being confused for Somalis often, they mostly insist that they are Ethiopians and not Somalis. Most Somalis (at least on social media) want to force them to accept "their Somali identity" :) Some Somalis also think hararis will stand with Somalia against Ethiopia which is a delusional. Anyway, hararis are proud Ethiopians.

Just because hararis wear hijabs Somalis think they will stand with them lmao

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I had a blast took two days off from work plus yesterday was my little sister’s birthday

Thank you and you are always welcome to identify as royal Abyssinian :). Our low IQ doesn't allow the bigger unity thing to happen though. We have to learn first to properly manage our tuulo before thinking about a bigger unity. Even Europe with far higher IQ is finding it difficult to deal with larger unity. May be after we undergo some evolution. But for now our brain is overwhelmed coping with tuulo affairs. :) Low IQs trying to manage complex and bigger societies is like flying a large plane made in Africa. Believe me it will not end good. :)
I have been asked so many times if im Eritrean even whites started asking me if im Eritrean. I got so sick and tired that I started identifying myself as a noble Ethio-Semitic geeljire.

Nothing better than to side with the winning team :rejoice: @Emily

What... kuwaan meel ee isku heelaan miyaa waayeen :what: weligay ma arkin dad oo qol isku cariiriyaan ayagoon la wicin oo hadanaba saan u dagaltamayo :mindblown:

What... kuwaan meel ee isku heelaan miyaa waayeen :what: weligay ma arkin dad oo qol isku cariiriyaan ayagoon la wicin oo hadanaba saan u dagaltamayo :mindblown:

:)
sad-dre.gif

Hey troll guess what? I’m not upset about you posting here, I’m weirded out about people who go spend time posting on a forum meant for another demographic for trolling purposes, same thing for somalis who do that. Bottom line you need to fine a better hobby than this one :gucciwhat:

Hey troll guess what? I’m not upset about you posting here, I’m weirded out about people who go spend time posting on a forum meant for another demographic for trolling purposes, same thing for somalis who do that. Bottom line you need to fine a better hobby than this one :gucciwhat:

Sure and until I find a better hobby enjoy this :)

Trending

Latest posts