Happy New Year 2012 to all Xabashis

@xabashi happy new year my East African brother. I identify as an Abyssinian and would like one day for us to unite under the banner of a free Cushitic nation. May Allah bless the land of Ethiopia and Ethiopian men.

Thank you and you are always welcome to identify as royal Abyssinian :). Our low IQ doesn't allow the bigger unity thing to happen though. We have to learn first to properly manage our tuulo before thinking about a bigger unity. Even Europe with far higher IQ is finding it difficult to deal with larger unity. May be after we undergo some evolution. But for now our brain is overwhelmed coping with tuulo affairs. :) Low IQs trying to manage complex and bigger societies is like flying a large plane made in Africa. Believe me it will not end good. :)

Thank you and you are always welcome to identify as royal Abyssinian :). Our low IQ doesn't allow the bigger unity thing to happen though. We have to learn first to properly manage our tuulo before thinking about a bigger unity. Even Europe with far higher IQ is finding it difficult to deal with larger unity. May be after we undergo some evolution. But for now our brain is overwhelmed coping with tuulo affairs. :) Low IQs trying to manage complex and bigger societies is like flying a large plane made in Africa. Believe me it will not end good. :)
I'm disappointed. A real descendant of the Axumites would tackle these issues head on and use their inner high IQ. Axumites managed to united Bejas, Tigrayans, and Afars.

giphy.gif

Niceee. It's a bit hard to master but a beautiful language nonetheless. I never bothered with French but I started Spanish and now I'm semi-fluent in it (it's very similar to Italain).

In about a year I should be more confident in my Korean but it's annoying cus I've got no one to converse in Korean with. smh.

Same :(.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Culturally hararis are closer to Somalis. When it comes to language and identity, they are closer to habeshas. Their language is semitic, part of the eastern Gurage branch. They used the arabic script for centuries but now switched to Ge'ez Ethiopian/Eritrean script. They identify as Ethiopians. In fact because they are being confused for Somalis often, they mostly insist that they are Ethiopians and not Somalis. Most Somalis (at least on social media) want to force them to accept "their Somali identity" :) Some Somalis also think hararis will stand with Somalia against Ethiopia which is a delusional. Anyway, hararis are proud Ethiopians.

Hararis aren’t even culturally closer to Somalis. we don’t have many things in common other than clothes and religion and they resemble more Habesha than Somalis

Last edited:
I'm disappointed. A real descendant of the Axumites would tackle these issues head on and use their inner high IQ. Axumites managed to united Bejas, Tigrayans, and Afars.

Yeah but Somalia is a different matter. Because of our "problematic" relationship, they get a panic attack if we even accidentally use the word unity :) let alone actually working towards greater unity. An xabashi artist singing in Somali is already a declaration of war for them :) You think we will have a healthy country uniting with Somalia? I don't think so. Let's all first manage and develop our tuulo.

Trending