Happiness index shows Somalia is the 5h happiest country in africa and ahead of Ehtiopia and Kenya

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, but why would they speak Amharic in a group? Makes no sense, they would be speaking Oromo to each other if they were Oromo.
Trust me it's more common than you think, I've personally seen many of them do it:icon lol:, as well as my own people, which I catch out eventually:farole:.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Happy for being cursed by a violent season of perpetual endless drought ? My, my these people are not mentally stable. Must be the Khaat they are chewing because there is nothing happy about being known as a failed state globally. How embarrassing

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Happy for being cursed by a violent season of perpetual endless drought ? My, my these people are not mentally stable. Must be the Khaat they are chewing because there is nothing happy about being known as a failed state globally. How embarrassing
Those stats are pre-drought.
I guess it shows that the people who have the least tend to not want for much. They're happy with the simple things.

Yes...in Ethiopia. But we're talking about ethiopians in Somaliland/Somalia.

It doesn't matter what country you are in. Most Ethiopians that are bilingual, trilingual or whatever do switch languages when talking to each other. Some even do it nowadays for the sake of trying to appear like another ethnic group, and don't even try to question this because it is common.

Welcome to the bilingual world:dabcasar:.

I am struggling to believe there are 100,000's Amharas in Somaliland, that's a bit much and over exaggerated.

It doesn't matter what country you are in. Most Ethiopians that are bilingual, trilingual or whatever do switch languages when talking to each other. Some even do it nowadays for the sake of trying to appear like another ethnic group, and don't even try to question this because it is common.

Welcome to the bilingual world:dabcasar:.

I am struggling to believe there are 100,000's Amharas in Somaliland, that's a bit much and over exaggerated.

Where did I claim I saw Amhara?:ayaanswag:

The only embarrassment is the rachet you. The West doesn't want you and Somalis don't either, you're left as human waste.

I didn't say you did, but this is where all of what we were discussing about initially came from^ :icon lol:

The guy claimed that there were more ethiopians in Somalia than vice versa. Which is true if you also add Jigjiga, Dirirdhabe, Harar, Babile etc traditionally Somali territory.

The guy claimed that there were more ethiopians in Somalia than vice versa. Which is true if you also add Jigjiga, Dirirdhabe, Harar, Babile etc traditionally Somali territory.

That all happened within borders at the time. Most Ethiopians ever mentioned on this forum that are in SLand are Oromo's. And it's all actually a completely different context :birdman:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Those stats are pre-drought.
I guess it shows that the people who have the least tend to not want for much. They're happy with the simple things.
Most are desperate for a someone to hoist them and deliver them to the west, they have nothing there I have seen it with my own eyes, Somalia needs a lot of regeneration to be even considered a first world country, I suggest we get rid of these puppet leaders who consume all the money themselves. I myself personaly am not fond of returning yet until Somalia has made ultimate progress. It's instability and lack of employment doesn't make it an attractive place to be at present. Good for the eager untreljn who can raft up a business plan and make quick money, but in terms of public jobs nothing is available. Healthcare is poor, social welfare is non existent so the poor rely on bill from their diaspora families otherwise they would starve. And now with this drought famine has yet recycled yet again. Somalia is cursed nation it's been down ever since the civil war my god may this poor little nation see the light again. I pray for it be mighty one day
The only embarrassment is the rachet you. The West doesn't want you and Somalis don't either, you're left as human waste.
I quite like being waste I hope I'm green waste though don't like to mess up the environment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts