Happiness index shows Somalia is the 5h happiest country in africa and ahead of Ehtiopia and Kenya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best countries:
1: Norway
2: Denmark
3: Iceland
4: Switzerland
5: Finalnd

All social-democratic countries with the exception of Switzerland

Worst countries:

151. Rwanda (3.471)
152. Syria (3.462)
153. Tanzania (3.349)
154. Burundi (2.905)
155. Central African Republic (2.69

All gaajo countries with dictator, who was it on Somalispot that where praising dictators? :russsmug:@Inquisitive_ :ufdup:

14: Trump-land
93: Somalia
112: Kenya
119: Ethiopia:

Source: http://worldhappiness.report/

Apollo

VIP
There are more Ethiopian immigrants in Somalia than the other way around, excluding southern war refugees going to other way.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
There are 100,000s of them in Somaliland and Puntland, probably even in the South as well.

There are almost no immigrants really from Somalia that voluntarily go to Ethiopia.

Do you view Ogaden as part of Ethiopia?

There are more Ethiopian immigrants in Somalia than the other way around, excluding southern war refugees going to other way.

They've most assimilated in the Somali Society.

Personally I know a lotnof oromos in Somalia. Some of them even got married and got children.

Very nice people but some of them are spies especially the bedel bedel guys.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Disputed.

In Amharaland and Oromia, there are virtually no immigrants from Somalia, yet you can find thousands of Amharas and Oromos in Somalia.

Right, but there are millions of Somalis in the country of Ethiopia. The number of Ethiopians in Somalia doesn't even come close to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts