Halimo fell in love with friend’s husband

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

What would you advise her? They work together in the hospital and she fell in love with him despite knowing he has a wife at home. Halimos should be careful who they bring our their husband

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
If a woman dared to go after my husband, knowing he was married, I'll divorce him and go after her brother. If my husband is fair game, so is her brother :gaasdrink::gaasdrink:
How would you find out I told yall everybody has work wives/husbands. Yet you trust them to work :mjpls:

Yaraye

VIP
The man is at fault here. No matter how much the woman goes after him, the woman can only be successful if the husband entertained her. That's why the woman got such balls and guts to say this proudly. It's that nigga's fault :ufdup:
How would you find out I told yall everybody has work wives/husbands. Yet you trust them to work :mjpls:
A man is an adult. If he can't be trusted to act properly, then the wife needs to divorce him.

Yaraye

VIP
🤣You sure u would do that if he was a billionaire that treats u well?
Cause a fuss so that he will hush you with gifts (houses/villas, property, large sums of money into your account) soley under your name, then turn around and sue him for adultery. You guys know the rest :gaasdrink:

There is no reason to bring up billionaires cuz there ain't no farax billionaire that exists anyway:francis:

Trending

Latest posts