Halimo adan mother not happy about her modeling career

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
Wow, what kinda feminists are you?

If I want to have children then it’s up to me, you can’t dictate whether I should have children or not. Feminism is all about choice, isn’t it?

You’re the same person who said a ten year old girl can marry an old man just as long as she has had her period.

You have no knowledge what’s so ever in any realm. I refuse to take any of your opinions seriously.

Muji

VIP
Wow, what kinda feminists are you?

If I want to have children then it’s up to me, you can’t dictate whether I should have children or not. Feminism is all about choice, isn’t it?

Oh and I’m not a feminist by the way

Given the option I would support the sterilisation of low IQ women who want to breed like rabbits all curtesy of the tax payer.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I hate selfish mothers like her. She wants her daughter to be miserable like her instead of uplifting her.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
You’re the same person who said a ten year old girl can marry an old man just as long as she has had her period.

You have no knowledge what’s so ever in any realm. I refuse to take any of your opinions seriously.

You couldn’t argue why she shouldn’t. You’re opinions seem to form from emotions.

Oh and I’m not a feminist by the way

Given the option I would support the sterilisation of low IQ women who want to breed like rabbits all curtesy of the tax payer.

You sound very Hitler-like

Gibiin-Udug

You couldn’t argue why she shouldn’t. You’re opinions seem to form from emotions.

You sound very Hitler-like
A 10 year old is a child. I don't care if she gets her period, she's still a baby and can't handle being a wife.

Somalis should stop robbing little children's childhood. Let kids be kids.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
A 10 year old is a child. I don't care if she gets her period, she's still a baby and can't handle being a wife.

Somalis should stop robbing little children's childhood. Let kids be kids.

A 10 year old who has gotten her period isn’t a child anymore.

Gibiin-Udug

You’re give me the legal definition of what a child is. Another human being decided randomly that 18 is when you become an adult, it isn’t based on science.

I’ll ask you again, what is a child?
A child is someone who's under the age of 18.

Stop giving me the if she gets her period she's an adult crap.

Let kids be kids.

Hammond

It's never that deep
You’re give me the legal definition of what a child is. Another human being decided randomly that 18 is when you become an adult, it isn’t based on science.

I’ll ask you again, what is a child?
When society believes someone is mentally mature and capable by a certain age which is why retards are treated like kids.

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
A child is someone who's under the age of 18.

Stop giving me the if she gets her period she's an adult crap.

Let kids be kids.
how do u feel about the prophet marrying 9 year old Aisha. Be honest...

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
When society believes someone is mentally mature and capable by a certain age which is why retards are treated like kids.

Society’s beliefs are subjective and so you can’t use it to define what a child is.

It’s better to base your argument on science and agree that you aren’t a child once you get your period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts