Halimo adan mother not happy about her modeling career

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
The amount of loud mouth careerist that I know who shunned and consistently bad mouthed young mothers or those seeking to marry young

But when you do the accounting to see what assets or investments they have after decades of toiling away at work, it's a big fat 0, no savings whatsoever, living pay-check-to-paycheck on low to mediocre wages pushing into their 30's most of them still in debt.

Pissed away their best fertile years for all of this and yet have nothing to show for it and it will only get worse and worse from that point onwards for them

This is the path 99.9% of the careerists and feminists I went to school with ended up, those that shunned and bad mouthed the likes of you.

All the ones that married young are doing far better then all of them, financially, psychologically and emotionally.

Oh if it isn’t the Lord of the incels himself.

You’re terrible liar

There are many examples of young xalimos getting married who 80% end up getting divorced within five years.

Divorce rates are extremely high in the Somali community and then these mothers end up on benefits like the previous generation because they never pursued anything before mariage. Halimas mother the person giving this advice was a single mother on governmental aid before her daughter became successful. That tells you everything we need to know about the cognitive dissonance of the Somali community

There’s nothing wrong with wanting kids, but they should come into a stable home. Not to two 18 year olds who are going to rely on the government. And especially not to two ten year olds.

I don’t know who these career types you’re mentioning are because working is far more uplifting and fruitful than being a scrounger. You’re misleading young impressionable girls so you can have your incel DMs flooded.

@GoldmanSachs perhaps you can provide a male perspective which isn’t rooted in sexism

Muji

VIP
Lurk.gif

@Daughter of samaale tearing u guys up.

I see we have another pedo sympathiser

Oh if it isn’t the Lord of the incels himself.

You’re terrible liar

There are many examples of young xalimos getting married who 80% end up getting divorced within five years.

It doesn't matter which statistics you look at, divorce rises rapidly for those that marry 30+, graph clearly shows this.

Those that marry young statistically have the lowest divorce rates, the older you marry the worse it gets and the graph shows this.

This comes as no surprise to me, the younger the women is, the less emotional and psychological baggage she carries.

Majority of the Xaalimo's in our community marry in their late 20's today (27-29) and the unmarried spinsters of that age alone outnumber all teen marriages by at least quadruple the number.

2013-marriage-breakdown.png

There’s nothing wrong with wanting kids, but they should come into a stable home. Not to two 18 year olds who are going to rely on the government. And especially not to two ten year olds.

In the entire history of civilisation it was common to have a significant age gap between the males/females, anything between 5-15 years was common.

This creates a stable home and environment along with the perfect equilibrium.

Hence why the Asian and Arab communities thrive, they get their 16-18 year old married to stable established 26-32 year old's unlike us who leave them to rot on the shelves.

They don't suffer from the massive divorce rates that we do or the mass incarceration rates, nor are they out on the streets killing each other or their women running loose everywhere in total disgrace.

I don’t know who these career types you’re mentioning are because working is far more uplifting and fruitful than being a scrounger. You’re misleading young impressionable girls so you can have your incel DMs flooded.

I have no conflict of interest, I openly advice the males on this forum to do it back home and stay away from these toxic diaspora chicks like yourself.

Muji

VIP
It doesn't matter which statistics you look at, divorce rises rapidly for those that marry 30+, graph clearly shows this.

Those that marry young statistically have the lowest divorce rates, the older you marry the worse it gets and the graph shows this.

This comes as no surprise to me, the younger the women is, the less emotional and psychological baggage she carries.

Majority of the Xaalimo's in our community marry in their late 20's today (27-29) and the unmarried spinsters of that age alone outnumber all teen marriages by at least quadruple the number.

In the entire history of civilisation it was common to have a significant age gap between the males/females, anything between 5-15 years was common.

This creates a stable home and environment along with the perfect equilibrium, hence why particularly the Asian and Arab communities excel, they get their 16-18 year old married to stable established 26-32 year old's.

I have no conflict of interest, I openly advice the males on this forum to do it back home and stay away from these toxic diaspora chicks like yourself.

You might want to check your research again as it only shows what age people are more likely to get divorced. It doesn’t say anything about when they got married. Ofcourse it’s expected the longer you are with someone the more likely you will get a divorce as things change.

Incels like you act like divorce is the end of the universe. Are you this interested in the studies which prove that marrying at a younger age to an older man makes you more likely to be the victim of sexual assaults and domestic violence? Also, Somalis tend to marry early and have higher single mother rates than Jamaican, explain that one lol

the wellbeing of women is not your concern. Incels like you opting for younger girls who easier to control is your primary concerns.

Enjoy spreading misery and misinformation. I feel sorry for any woman who is dumb enough to take your advice.

Muji

VIP
Okay so you’re basically against 10 year olds getting married because you don’t think they’re mentally mature and also because the girl is less likely to give birth?

Firstly, mental maturity can’t be measured nor can someone determine when another person is mentally mature. If a person says they are mentally mature, you can’t disprove their claim and so if a 10 year old girl thinks she is mentally mature, then as far as I’m aware, she’s mature.

Secondly, I said the best indication we have to determine when a person becomes of age is puberty, because fertility is a sign of physical maturity. Yes, a 10 year old girl will face difficulties whilst giving birth and may even die, however it’s still possible.
40+ women who get pregnant also face the same risks, yet I don’t see anyone crying about women trying to get pregnant at the age of 40.

There is nothing wrong with young people getting married.

Looks like someone has been taking sociology 101

First of all postmodernism was disbanded a long time ago and if you mentioned any of this stuff in a real academic setting you would be laughed away. You don’t understand any of the scientific literature out there. We have neuroscientif methods to measures brain development and we can trace each stage a child goes through. Young children have a reasoning, and cognitive deficit which they develop as they grow older.

Also, what part of there being an increase in the chance of infant and mother death during child birth when someone is a child do you not understand? Their pelvis has not developed yet and you are expecting them to push a baby’s shoulder width out.

I hate when little girls like you start learning some social science subject and start to believe you have all the answers. We are not interested in post-modernism, that died in the 70s. We have science and empirical data. Unless you have some empirical data which suggests a ten year old is at the cognitive level of an adult, go somewhere else

Hybrid

Death Awaits You

This creates a stable home and environment along with the perfect equilibrium.

Hence why the Asian and Arab communities thrive, they get their 16-18 year old married to stable established 26-32 year old's unlike us who leave them to rot on the shelves.

They don't suffer from the massive divorce rates that we do or the mass incarceration rates, nor are they out on the streets killing each other or their women running loose everywhere in total disgrace.

Then how come you yourself haven’t married yet if early mariage is beneficial. Aren’t you in your 30s ?

You might want to check your research again as it only shows what age people are more likely to get divorced. It doesn’t say anything about when they got married. Ofcourse it’s expected the longer you are with someone the more likely you will get a divorce as things change.

You just completely made that up, in fact the opposite is true, divorce is far more likely in the first 1/2 years as the couples are still adjusting.

The longer they are together, the less likely they are to divorce, it's a no brainer, learn how to read graphs and studies.

Incels like you act like divorce is the end of the universe. Are you this interested in the studies which prove that marrying at a younger age to an older man makes you more likely to be the victim of sexual assaults and domestic violence?

We don't have a culture of domestic violence in our community, it's the one area were every other culture including the Europeans hands down beat us.

But of course like most SJW Xaalimo's you will rather shamelessly embrace victim hood then facts.

Also, Somalis tend to marry early and have higher single mother rates than Jamaican, explain that one lol

There was never a trend in the diaspora were women married early, with early I mean 16-19 not the 21-24 which is not early at all and that was a decade ago, the majority get married late to mid 20's now (26-29)

the wellbeing of women is not your concern. Incels like you opting for younger girls who easier to control is your primary concerns.

The younger girl comes with less emotional, psychological and physical baggage then someone that has been road worn for a decade in the wilderness.

But more importantly they have a far cleaner hearts not darkened by shameless shenanigans, women like these when treated right become great mothers and wife's.

However damaged road worn goods take decades to repair themselves, they are poisoned to the brim with all sorts of quackery to ensure they always self destruct no matter how you treat them.

As for the control factor, these women don't even have control over their own miserable life's, they are the ones who are in need of a 'controller' to fix them.

A man only requires 'control' when dealing with such wild unintelligent self destructive women you can't trust.

Then how come you yourself haven’t married yet if early mariage is beneficial. Aren’t you in your 30s ?

I haven't even reached 30 fella.

As for your question, it's simple, my heart is set on back home and a lot of it has to do with the massive proliferation of the likes of knowles and our backward culture in the diaspora.

Your son or daughter need you most when you pick their mother, and from what I have seen so far, that daughter or son will only curse me.

It's by the mercy of Allah that I haven't got married in the diaspora even tough I came close a few times but in the end I refused to compromise on strong religious principles.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Some people in this thread:abuxyga:.

Are you guys actually serious about what you talking about?

Like fr!

I can't believe my f'kin eyezz

Wtf is this?!?!
giphy.gif

Looks like someone has been taking sociology 101

First of all postmodernism was disbanded a long time ago and if you mentioned any of this stuff in a real academic setting you would be laughed away. You don’t understand any of the scientific literature out there. We have neuroscientif methods to measures brain development and we can trace each stage a child goes through. Young children have a reasoning, and cognitive deficit which they develop as they grow older.

Also, what part of there being an increase in the chance of infant and mother death during child birth when someone is a child do you not understand? Their pelvis has not developed yet and you are expecting them to push a baby’s shoulder width out.

I hate when little girls like you start learning some social science subject and start to believe you have all the answers. We are not interested in post-modernism, that died in the 70s. We have science and empirical data. Unless you have some empirical data which suggests a ten year old is at the cognitive level of an adult, go somewhere else

can she reply to this ffs, she saw she was wrong and dipped quickly

Status
Not open for further replies.