Halima aden upset at being called of Arab origin

AD406CE6-F488-42D0-973B-2BBAF528CAA7.jpeg
ADDAEBC3-A6F7-44F4-B57D-133762E0AA25.jpeg

91231C29-C853-461B-95FD-1652C21D1444.jpeg
1DFB9597-E9F8-4F6B-8EF9-F0113EB2986A.jpeg

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
I wonder if they do that for other African Muslims, or does it just happen to Sudanese, and Somalis because they are in the Arab League ?

Nafiso Qalanjo

You’ll never see them claiming a Tanzanian or Senegalese. I honestly don’t get it
Maybe its because we are in the Arab league they just automatically think we are Arab.

Nafiso Qalanjo

Arabs don't claim other Africans. They only single out the Cushites. Whether it's because of our noble history, or dashing good looks, i'll never know :farmajoyaab:
really? Do they claim Oromos as arabs? What about Habeshas?? They are more closely related to arabs than we are.

really? Do they claim Oromos as arabs? What about Habeshas?? They are more closely related to arabs than we are.
They probably see Oromos as just another group of Savage Africans. As for Habeshas, well, they're known for being prostitutes and maids in their countries, so i doubt they'll want to claim them.

Shimbiris

Ψ¨Ω‰ΩŽΨ± ΨΊΩ‰ΩŽΩ„ Ψ₯ي؀ ΨΉΨ’Ω†Ψ€ Ω„Ψ€
VIP
Maybe its because we are in the Arab league they just automatically think we are Arab.

They do. I grew up in the Jazeera and I can confirm that they do. Arabs in the Gulf always approached me like I was "Arab" and were confused when I'd insist I wasn't and told them Somalis had our own language and that Arabic was at best a second language. It's not their faults. We joined the Arab League afterall so it's reasonable for them to assume we are like Sudani people and speak Arabic as our first language and because of how we look they think we are Arab-SSA mixes like Somali General says.

I even remember a Palestinian guy in college telling me Somalis were basically the result of Yemenis going down to Somalia and mixing with Blacks. :farmajoyaab:

Nafiso Qalanjo

There is a whole clan numbered in the millions saying they are descended from Banu hashim for past century
What do you want these arabs to say? No lol
A no from Arabs would slap them into reality, so yes I would very much like them to say no.

Trending

Latest posts